+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld-War of the Clans

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld-War of the Clans

Nesto opended the giant door and stepped up to his master. I have returned oh master, and I have the medium. Immidately a shadow rose from the darknessExellent! The master said I will prepare the ritual, you can go now... A skeleton rose from the ground and took the girl's corpse and then handed it to the man in the shadows. It was a pleasure serving you master. Nesto said as he walked away. He went to his room and took some money, then he changed clothing and casted a spell. Now his skincolour was normal again and he had the looks of an avarage 30 year old man. Let's get something to eat... He said then, while leaving his room. He walked out of the church and onto the streets headed for his restaurant of choise, the Torstril, a place known with the necromancers. After having walked a while he stood in front of the door. Damned He sweared, Closed because of annual holiday.... Now he had to find some place else to eat. He walked around the town for a while and suddenly he heard something that sounded like a fight. He decided to check it out, and yes... When he got near he could see a vampire and a wherewolf fight in front of something that looked like a pub... Well aren't I lucky... He grinned and he walked up to the building. He stepped inside and shouted Hey, are there any free tables in this accomodation? Then he waited for a replie. He also noticed a man near the door, Must be the bouncer... He thaught Better be careful with this guy...

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Leon watched as the newcomer walked in and shout for any free table. So getting up, Leon told the man to follow him and guided him to a comfortable seat. "There you go, but don't shout. and do not cause any trouble." Leon told him as Pantha strolled towards the table.

leaving the man, Leon walked back to the door and gave the room a once over, for any trouble. Seeing none, he sat down and waited.

Thanks

Nesto sat down and thanked the man, he also promised not to shout anymore...
    The woman handed him over the menu politely Thanks Nesto replied. He had a look at the menu... The choise was big and the price was right. Let me see... He mumbled I think I'll have some giant cave slug with a nice cider He was kinda amazed they offered cave slugs in here... even his favorite restaurant couldn't get them. But he had always loved the juicy, but also though taste of the meat... Not many people wanted to eat it, because the critter it was made from looked and smelled horrible, but when cooked correctly it was truely delicious... Then he waited for his meal...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Giselle was very drunk now after 5 glasses of vodka. Some newb was playing bouncer tonight and had told her to stop. She ignored him and finished her last glass. It was pretty late now but she had no intention of going home just yet. Lighting a cigarette she saw someone sitting at a table across from the bar, though he looked different, he smelled of death. It was the necromancer.

She instantly got up, removing the alcohol she had just downed from her body. This gave her a hangover but it was better than stumbling around and throwing up. Walking towards the man, she grabbed her gun and put it to his head.

"Seems you caused a little trouble tonight.." Her ears rang and her eyes stung.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Leon got up as soon as the weapon left it's holster, and to get there right away, Leon pounced from table to table in order to stop what he knew was going to happen. "Put that away!" Leon order the young woman from the bar, as he landed smoothly behind her. "I may be new, but I am going to keep the peace. He told them, "Even if that means breaking some bones." he continued.

Moving forward to put his hand on her wrist, to stop her from firing the gun.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

"Tsk.. alright." She took his hand off her wrist and slid her weapon back into her holster.

Giselle looked down on the Necromancer and said, "Next time I see you, you're going back to the grave you crawled out from."

She turned to look at the young man who had stopped her and smiled. "Tell Pantha to put his meal on my tab," She walked toward the door and yelled back, "Sorry for the trouble!" Slamming it behind her.

Giselle sat in the driver's seat of her car and held her head.

"Perhaps I drank too much."

Thanks

After the interruption of the woman Nesto knew his cover was found out but he played innocent and said I'm sorry for the commotion, but I didn't know that woman and she was definately drunk... He still hadn't got his meal and he thought it began to take a long time so he leaned a bit forward in order to see the kitchen and they were still busy...
    Well, it's a hard dish to prepare after all... Besides I don't have to worry... He remebered the masters words that the ritual would take some time... So in order to kill some time he ordered another dring an then he began to talk with the bouncer: Thanks alot for your help there... You really saved my life. Here buy yourself a drink when you're done working...and he handed over a 10 dollar bill. Enjoy it And he smiled as he said those words.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Pantha watched out the door from the kitchen. She sighed relief when Giselle backed down and left the bar. The last time she went off in here it took Pantha, Marcia, the bouncer, 3 werewolves(customers) and a vampire to get her under control. It destroyed the inside of the bar and left one dead Necromancer.........."Shit, that means he is a Necro also, shoulda known from the dish he ordered." she thought.

The chef hollered that the order was up. She ran a top-notch place. The decor wasn't fancy nor was the outside of the building, Instead she put her resources into the extensive menu and two of the worlds best chefs for the supernaturals. She picked up the tray, motioning to the waitress that she would handle this herself. She walked out and over to the table, setting the plate in front of the Necro.

"Done to perfection, you'll find. If you need any other service, let me know." she said with a sly smile. This bar and her exotic looks weren't the only thing she has going.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********

"situation Lockdown, Situation Lockdown. Remove Eagle One and Bobby Off of Beat, repeat-Remove Eagle One and Bobby Off of Beat. Situation Code- Ares is know. " one of the agents was giving orders over the com device. Two other agents took down the man the kid had pointed at, you didn't mess with that terrorist group. The agent who had brought in the kid now had him back in his arms, asking, "How do you know? did he do something to your parents?"
    The patrons and staff inside the clubhouse new this was going to take a while and were rather resigned to the whole thing.
    Last edited by Ghattenpaw; Aug 01, 2008 at 07:53 PM.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast