Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Voided Carnage (Original Symbiote RP)

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voided Carnage (Original Symbiote RP)

OOC:Ya lets just get on with it

IC:Leon stepped out of the Registration building"I hope i get the job" He walked down the street and to a hot dog vender" Good morning young man what can i do ya for" the older bigger man asked leon with a bright smile on his face" Leon's reaction was no more than normal he didnt really smile but he did nod his head at a hot dog with lots of toppings. "That one please" Leon had no idea that the crime rate of new york had risen in a while so he felt safe enough outside" Here ya go sir that will be 2:50" Leon handed the man the money and startd to eat his Meal.He took a shortcut through the alley to his appartement and had is money out in his hand he hadnt put it away yet because he was busy eating the Hot dog. "Hey bub hand us the money if you want to live" Leon stopped walking in his pace" I said give us the money" There were about 7 guys all with black jackets and Skulls on the back of them and each of them had a weapon be it a crow bar, bat or chains.

Leon swallowed the last bit of his hot dog and did not move he slid the remaining cash and his wallot into his pocket."O you want to be bitchy huh il show ya!" One of the thugs ran up to him and with a large yell swung a large metal bat twoards leons face. The bat was stoped in mid swing by a white and black liquified tentacle that spawned out of his back."Dont....Be stupid...If you treasure your life you will go....now" Leon said this in a monotone voice" Ok freak ya wana play games huh" The rest of the thugs preceded to run up to leon" Fine....have it your way" He grasped his fist and his symbiote engulfed his body. He let out a loud roar more than a beast then grabbed two by the neck and threw them into trash cans.His voice had dramaticly changed into a demented Sick and twisted voice" Ha ha ha ha hahah hee haaaa!!" His left hand became a large axe and that second one of the thugs tried to throw a chain around him. Fools!!" Leon cut the chain before it could hit him and sliced the man down the side exposing blood. He kicked and shoved 4 more into a brick wall and tangling them up then punching each one directly into there facial area breaking there nose

What!! what the hell are you
    ."We are....Void" What the hell is that. the last young thug said backing into a corner" We are....your worst nightmare!!!" The man tried to run but as he got a ways away a large black and white tentacle grabed his leg and was drug back into the darkness " Screams could be heard and smoke and mist from the sewers Rose. Leon walked out of the mist into the streets about 2 blocks from his apartment. A little girl tugged on his shirt and he turned around and kneeled down to her" Mista could you get my cat down for me" Sure not a problem" He made sure no one was watching and he jumped into the very tree then back down and gave the kitten to the girl. He finally reached his appartment and took off his shirt and layed on a couch."Leon...They come for us" Void was now speaking to Leon." Who..." The..shadows.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Hara sat and enjoyed her coffee, in the quaint little coffee shop off Wall street.
    She had decided to have a little break from her usual activities,
    such as bombing stores that didn't pay her for protection. Today was different,
    "Hara, let us get on with it." Core said, " I know I detected the traces of a
    symbiote near us." Standing, Hara placed a dollar under the saucer that the
    mug had been on.

Hara walked to the nearest alley, at which point Core had taken over her body.
    Looking up towards the sky, Core was ready to fight the symbiotes.
    Core detected that a symbiote had recently been through here, but the trace
    has weak.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep was once again enjoying a run though central park, taking a fast pace he was on his second lap of the park. The sun had faded hours ago, and Jep took advantage of the enhanced vision Tau have given him. He was taking a dangerous darken route that the locals would never try at this time of night, it was known for its violence, and Jep wanted some action tonight. Slowing to a walk he saw signs that one of the local gangs was waiting for someone to shake down. He could hear four people stepping on to the path behind him, one started to cackle. Jep played the part of the lost tourist and started to walk faster, cat calls came from the trees along the walk way. The rear group was keeping pace, and under a flickering light ahead, giant of a man with a faced painted up like a clown. The rest of his gang was blocking the rest of the walk way, two bandaged hands came up next to him.
    “That’s the punk boss, we just asked him for the toll and he beat us up!” said the first one

“That scrawny guy beat you two up” the leader bellowed as he back handed the gang member that spoke up “useless idiot”

“But boss I think he had some friends that jumped us from behind, we…we were out numbered” said the second thug

“Then you should have waited for help” he yelled, as he back handed the other punk

Turning to face Jep, the clown smiled. “So you beat up my boys huh?” he asked

Jep just smiled in return and nodded

“That’s too bad, I was just going to rob yeah, but now we’ll have to kill yeah. We gotta keep up appearances or other punks will try to move in on us. You under stand don’t yeah...”the gang boss said.

Jep just started to laugh as Tau was now laughing, they were laughing darkly.

“KILL HIM!” the boss shouted

Faster than the eye could follow Jep rushed forward. Centering on the boss he jumped in the air, flying feet first he caught him across the stomach. Catapulting him back across to the four that were behind him. Like some crazed acrobat he crashed into the group, a yelp was all that they could manage before Jep laid them out cold. The rest of the gang started to come at him with weapons. Tau was having a ball, working thru all these opponents, they were dropping like flies, and Tau was becoming more and more pronounced as the fight went on.
    Blood stained the ground as blades started to grow out of Jep’s arms, as the blur that showed his movement. He raced across the clearing as the boss had yet to move.
    He watched his gang get destroyed by one man. No not a man, some thing and that thing was now standing in front of him, a blade that was growing out of his arm was aimed at his neck. Suddenly me stopped, looked up into the sky, and then vanished. leaving behind a score of wounded gang members.

“STOP!” Tau screamed in his mind.
    Jep did as Tau asked, looking around. “What is it?” he thought back at his symbiote.
    “It’s the Shadow they are on the move, we need to go. Now! ”
    Don't Panic

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Running from the alley way, Core was sure that he would catch a symbiote soon enough, having detected more traces of symbiote activity near central park.
    running with all his might, without hurting his host, Core reached Central park, and began to search. coming to a under passage by a bridge, "The traces are strong here, must have been recent." Core said to himself. Seeing that there would not be any fighting done today, Core let Hara regain her body.

After regaining use of her body, Hara left central park, for her home in New Jersey. hoping that her life was going to be normal soon. "Why do you hate the symbiotes so much?" Hara questioned Core, "Because my people were enslaved by them, when they conquered my world." Core responded.

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

It seemed like a normal day, but for Tavish Le Nell it was far from that. He was having another one o his random urges to go and reek havoc, but it didn't mater, he could control his emotions better than anyone else on the planet, and that wasn't an overstatement. It was nothing for him to be in one mood one minute, and with no effort, completely change the next. It was simply part of his being, and all in all, Tavish more than loved it. Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by Corbinek. "I want that now. Get it for me. I want it." He couldn't help but smile. Corbinek had the oddest quirk ever.........

Tavish turned and looked at a little girl who was walking down the alley Tavish was standing in. She was holding a stuffed rabbit, and even Tavish thought it was cute, which meant that Corbinek would be obsessed with the animal in seconds. The power of Corbinek was quite strong, and Tavish really could care less, so he let Corbinek take over, and even transformed a little, as spines began sprouting room his body, and the girl who now was near starting screaming. She ran back the other way, but Coribnek was not in the mood to play. His telekinetic powers caught her in a grasp.

"Ahh, somebody help me!!!!!! Oh God Please." She noticed that nobody was coming, and then that her stuffed animal was torn from her hands. Her eyes watered. "I just go that, hey give it back." The stuffed rabbit was already in Tavish's hands, and Corbinek snuggled with it, his voice deep and raspy..........

He smiled widely. "It's just so-so CUTE!!!! AWWW!!!!" The girl was completely dumbfounded, and just stared like Tavish was on crack, or something much more potent than that, there was no way she was going to give up her new animal with out a fight, and she ran over to Tavish who was now back in control.

"Give me my Dr. Cuddles now!!!! I paid for it. I want it back." She walked closer, and Tavish's blank faced just looked at her. "Heeellllllloo. Did you hear me?? Are you retarded, or something?? I want it back!!!!!!" Tavish stared for another second as the girl opened her mouth, and no sound came out. She looked horrified, and then started convulsing, because her mouth was gone. Her eyes were blood shot, and she dropped to the ground twitching, her head smashing in the dirt. Tavish smiled at what he saw, he reformed her mouth, and in an instant, foam ran out o her mouth.

It was priceless, her head was moving erratically, and then there was a crunch, as he neck slammed sideways on the pavement, and snapped, blood squirted out of her neck, as the break was so terrible, her skin had ripped apart, and the inside of her throat was exposed. She was dead seconds later. "I don't like Dr. Cuddles, you can be my Moogie, and I will love you for ETERNITY. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" He walked out the alley, and blood pooled around the girl's body.

What a nice day it was........"Moogie!!!!!"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

((Thanks for letting me in. I’ll post my profile up first, then join in with the next entry. I hope this explains how 219 won that fight better. Just a heads up though, I'm writing it report style so sorry if any of it seems confusing.

So you're here too Radiant. Didn't realize when I asked about it. Nasty character...))

{My Inner Me, might be worth trusting…}

SPECIAL ORDERS – FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

During an unknown seismic event & then attack on our underground facility by parties unknown, we suspect one of our genetic research samples may have escaped, however we are not certain, as we are still sorting out the mess. It is to be considered extremely armed & dangerous, being developed as the next generation of battlefield combat suits. Anyone unfortunate enough to be the host of the symbiote is to be considered expendable. The information before you is a combination of collected data from the experiments& data from video footage taken during the incident.

Symbiote Name: Specimen 219

Symbiote Apperance: This is the form it immediately took when it first was allowed a human host, plus all subsequent hosts. Note the metal around it’s wrists. It appears to store the metal samples implanted into it, intended for bullet resistance, here so as to allow quick movement to needed locations via physical contact.
    marvel13.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please note that it may have an enhanced combat form. This is a picture of it’s parent organism, when it attempted to escape, just before the electrical shock from our Telsa Cannons hit. You’ll see it’s using it’s metal implants to protect it from our gunfire, seen shining in this picture. We believe the wings might be more than just for show, seemingly more than strong enough to be fully functional.
    blackangel.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bio: When the government first got their hands on a sample of Venom’s & Carnage’s symbiots, they started experimenting immediately. Now, generations later, Sample 219 is just one of so many of these, experimented on ever since it split from it’s predecessor, like all the others.

On the day of it’s escape, it was being transported to it’s next set of experiments when an unknown seismic event occurred nearby, causing several slabs of rock to fall, knocking out the technician pushing the trolley carrying it, sending it rolling down the hall & uncaging several test animals, including dogs, mice & a large python. The sample casing was knocked over by a passing dog hitting the trolley, at which point sample 219 lept for the nearest host, the snake. It immediately took to the air ducting, using the fact the seismic event had damaged our quarantining measures to get around as we hunted it for roughly 2 hours.

Suddenly we were attacked by an unknown party from outside. They appeared human, though they appeared to have living costumes of their own. We are currently investigating any possible treachery that may have occurred. The attacking forces were able to tear through our security forces, showing off capabilities we were hoping to replicate with our experiments. While most made their way towards the sample storage rooms, seemingly instinctively knowing where they were, one is noticed heading towards specimen 219’s location.

Tearing up the ducting above him, the attacker is seen looking into it, only to recoil moments later with the python latched onto it’s face, the symbiote having removed itself. The attacker pulled the snake off his face, only to start staggering around as the poison seemed to take effect. The sample is then seen pouncing on the attacker, attaching itself to his body. This caused the attacker’s living costume to fight back, though it appeared to be affected by the snakes bite plus sample 219 seemed to be fighting with a vigour we’d never seen in any symbiote other than it’s parent organism during it’s escape attempt. The attacker’s costume is seen falling off him, twitching, then falling still, sample 219 taking over it’s host & seeming to cure him, possibly having absorbed both the venom & antivenom from the python. Sample 219 then makes his escape the way the attackers came in, taking out any guards it encountered along the way. The attackers costume was unable to be collected as it was destroyed during the resulting fire.

Abilites: The specimen was able to demonstrate these characteristics when it was last allowed to bond with a human host:
    # The ability to form fangs or simple bladed weapons out of it’s limbs. It is now possible it could include python venom in it’s hand to hand attacks.
    # The ability to blend with it’s surroundings.
    #The ability to take on the appearance of any clothing, or to simply retract completely into it’s host.
    # The ability to stick to walls .
    # The ability to produce webbing from its own mass, ejecting from apparently any location on it’s body.
    # Superior speed, strength and agility. Last allowed human host recorded lifting 3 tons.
    # Enhanced healing ability for both symbiote & host.
    # relative immunity to sonic & flame based weapons, as well a limited protection against bullets due to metal implants. Sonics & flame don't affect it anywhere near as badly as the Original Symbiotes.
    # The attackers were apparently unable to sense sample 219 unless they were within roughly 50m once it had taken over it’s new human host.
    # just like the creatures the samples were taken from it has a 6th sense which alerts it to danger in it’s vicinity.

The best way we believe to attack & subdue sample 219 is via electrical attack, either via Telsa Cannons, or electrical mains power. This is due to the fact we made it immune to sonic & heat weapons to prevent it becoming incapacitated by battlefield sounds, such as explosions & other such occurrences.

Good luck, & bring it back dead or alive.
    Last edited by LordCastigator; Nov 21, 2007 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Typo left me invincable. Whoops!
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: I will just say this The new evolutinary symbiotes dont have cleraly immunity however most Normal objects do not affect there body such as burning tires and so on expolding cars. Enhaced cold weather and so forth. Also the sound thing It no longer affects the symbiots. The sound waves reflect off the substance of there skin.
    Also My symbiote can communicate with me telepathcicly almost like a second person inside me

Leon stood up and leaned over his sink. His long black hair leaned and got into he water and was now slowly dripping. "All...this time ive waited" He said under his breath. he slowly raised his head as the hair dangled over his face. he wiped it away as the water rippled onto the floor."There are others..here...more of me are around they cling for help we should go" Void said this to leon in a muffled tone in this head" I thought the shadows were here".....They have come..." Void replied. The young man wraped a belt around him and threw on a casual black and white open button shirt with no shirt under neath. He grabbed his hover Board and went to the balcony. he strapped up on it and stood over the buildings looming under him.

"Time to go...." He leaned off the edge and went into a freefall until he spun into a quick 360 and turned upside right. He flew through the air letting the air move his clothing and his hair. The breeze was nice but he still felt like he was missing something in life..

a black and white tentecle flared out of his shoulders and gripped onto a building Swining him through the air until he was tossed onto the groudn and landed safely.." Shadows.....I fear no thing as such..."
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    OOC: I will just say this The new evolutinary symbiotes dont have cleraly immunity however most Normal objects do not affect there body such as burning tires and so on expolding cars. Enhaced cold weather and so forth. Also the sound thing It no longer affects the symbiots. The sound waves reflect off the substance of there skin.
    Also My symbiote can communicate with me telepathcicly almost like a second person inside me.
    ((I'm thinking mine wasn't quite a evolutionary symbiote, instead something mutated in a government lab. It's exactly the same for all intents & purposes, it's just a twist I thought up.

Guess this is where I jump in...))

Host Name: Kevin Daniels

Personality: Born in Australia, he was forced to grow up mentally strong due to being teased constantly throughout his school life. However, due to his unknown allergic reactions to certain foods, he got aggressive at them very quickly, often wining the fights through pure animalistic rage. Learning it was allergic reactions destabilising his emotions, he went cold turkey, learning to control his emotions, tamed rage replacing animal instincts. He is now a quiet man around strangers, often with an unnervingly expressionless look on his face, watching for possible threats to his safety. However, he tends to open up around friends, often telling bad jokes. When placed into a scary situation, he’s the one who turns his fear into combat readiness, ready to react whichever way necessary. He however prefers not to fight, leaving that as a last resort.

Appearance: Often walks around in casual clothing, typically black jeans & shirt, Steal capped boots, with a digital watch on his left wrist to compensate for his bad sense of time.

Man, what a bloody week I’ve had, literally at times. A few days ago, I was driving to pick up some furniture in a borrowed Ute, having just arrived in New York state. I was thinking how to fit it all in my company-paid-apartment when something streaked through the sky & crashed somewhere in the distance. Problem was, that went behind me & the guy coming the other way was watching it & not the road, crashing headlong into me. When I came to, the other guy was almost dead & my mobile was stuffed. Seeing smoke in the distance, I headed off towards what I though must have been a house. Damn I was wrong.

Turns out what ever had fallen from the sky had landed here, a big ball of rock sitting in the middle of a pretty big impact crater. Suddenly something jumped on me from behind, somehow taking over my body & probing my mind. Whenever I fought for control or asked it a question, it simply blocked me. Learning what I’d seen of the place, it sent others of it’s kind, “Shadows” apparently, to other places I thought people could be. About an hour later, they returned with hosts of their own. We all started moving towards some deserted paddock, labelled by it’s high fences as a toxic spill area & highly dangerous, seeming to look for some sort of entrance. Eventually one of the Shadow things found one & we all attacked, I think looking for something. Most of the others went one way, apparently looking for “Symbiotes”, my Shadow sensed something elsewhere. Stalking the thing, it looked at the air ducting, then climbed up the wall & tore it open. Sticking my head in, it looked around for what it sensed, only to be attacked by some sort of snake. I found out later it was a python. We fell to the ground, my captor ripping the snake off my face, only for it to be affected by the poison too. It fought hard to stay alive, but then we were attacked by the very thing this creature was hunting. The 2 fought like a couple of psychotic cats, the other creature winning.

Now it was that things turn to take over my body, though this time I liked it’s idea much better, escape! It somehow managed to get the poison out of me, then the 2 of us got the heck out of there as fast as we could. All that seemed to be going through it’s mind was “I will not go back!! I will not die!!”. Looking through my mind for somewhere safe, it took us to my new apartment, locking the door then made a intricate web, with hidden strands reaching out the door & windows, especially those looking over central park. Sitting in the middle of it web like a scared spider, it kept us there for several days. It eventually started responding to my questions, telling me who it’s scared of & why, along with how it escaped it’s container. We seem to get along now, which is just as well, cause I was getting rather hungry, & I could tell it could do with some nutrients of it’s own.

So that’s how we ended up here in Central Park, “Spider Sense” tingling, having looked all around for a place to get some food. We did find some, rather enjoyed eating it after several days without anything. Sample 219 actually started opening up to me I think. Then we started heading back to my apartment, taking a short cut through the park. As soon as it’s alarm bells started going off though, it wrapped itself around me which scared off a couple nearby, scared out of it’s mind. Looks like I’m gonna have to get the 2 of us out of this. I don’t know who or what is nearby, but what I do know, if it want to fight, this might not be all that easy. I just hope I can get us out of here before we get into trouble...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast