Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Voided Carnage (Original Symbiote RP)

Newbie Dark Hero Kazuma is off to a good start Dark Hero Kazuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voided Carnage (Original Symbiote RP)

::the Dark hero raced past Tavish to the girl::

"Damn...."

::he gave Tavish an angered glare, then returned his gaze to the girl, moving his hands in the form of hand signs::

"By the power of the Immortals, I command thee! Unravel the threads of time and reverse the damage done to this girl!"

::time for the girl suddenly stopped and turned in reverse, bringing her back to the world off the living::

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

racing back to his apartment, Jep made a wrong turn as Tau screamed in his head to stop! Not knowing what was going on, this was a normal short cut to get back to his place. Thats when Jep looked up in horror to see not one but two shadows standing at the other side of the alleyway, one clutching a little girl, her blood was everywhere... Something snapped in Jeps mind at the sight of the little body in that monsters arms, sure Jep/Tau could do with some violence, but there was no sport in harming little ones.
    some primal rage came to the surface as the both lost control, transforming in a flourish, they charged into the shadow with hopes of saving the girl. Her cries filled the space between him and them.
    Don't Panic

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Kevin needed to move. Having Sample 219 wrap it- no, it liked the feel of male hormones, so it asked to be referred to as male - having Sample 219 wrap himself around Kevin & scaring that couple was a seriously bad move. He could already literally hear the panicked phone call to the police as they ran off, police sirens in the distance not helping Sample 219's mood. They needed to get somewhere safe, the location jumping into both their minds at the same time.

The Apartment.

With the trees too dense to get airborne off, Kevin & symbiote ran for the nearest edge of the park, so they could use the buildings to get up & out of there. Nearing the edge, Kevin worked out what had set 219 off. Blood. jumping onto the wall bordering the park, he saw why it was in the air. Some guy was standing an the alleyway, clutching a stuffed toy rabbit, while nearby another knelt over the body of a young girl, her neck twisted & mutilated, foam built up around her mouth. Saying some words too quiet to be heard, the man made a series of hand signs over her, her body mysteriously repairing itself. He held the girl in his arms, seeming to comfort her, as yet another man appeared, this time at the other end of the alley, only this guy looked like he wanted a fight.

{This can only go wrong from here...}

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep already hyped up from the run in the park was all warmed up for a good burst of speed and Tau was glad to give it. one minute he was at the entrance of the alley and the next, with out warning he was slicing through the shadow and grabing the girl. But the shadow weren't exactly slow, as one moved out of his way. Jep grabbed the girl as she started to scream, but that was a good sign, at least it ment that she was still alive. Jep leapt across the street and back into the park. putting the little girl down...
    Don't Panic

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Before Kevin could react, his symbiote shot out a strand of webbing from their back, pulling the 2 of them off the wall, only to shoot a 2nd strand onto the wall itself, pull them onto it. Before he could ask why, Kevin saw the man from the other end of the alley go flying over him, landing in the park not far away. With Sample 219 changing it's colours to blend into the wall, they watched the man put the girl down, scared but alive. Shifting slightly, Sample 219 seemed to have an idea on how to plan their next move. Now in a location where Kevin could poke his still covered head over the wall with a tree branch blocking the other, thing, in the park from seeing it, it talked to him.

{You watch them. I'll keep an eye on the one with the girl.}
    [How you holding up? you don't seem as scared.]
    {It seems I'm absorbing your determination. I didn't even know I could do that.}
    [Good, cause if we get into a fight, I don't know what the 2 of us can do, so I'll need your help. As for how this is looking, it looks like that one in the park shouldn't be a problem, he just saved that girl, But the others I'm not too certain. We'll just have to see how this turns out.]

Unsure of what to do next, they could only watch, seeing what fate handed them...

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Hara had just left her apartment when Core piped up, "I am detecting symbiotes again, Hara." he said in her mind. "Well that is your problem for now, I have to get to work." Hara responded.
    Walking down the street, Hara stood on the corner and hailed a cab. Screeching to a halt, Hara climbed in and asked to be taken to the warehouse district.
    After 10 minutes of travel, the warehouses were staring to come into view. "Ah home sweet home." Hara said to herself climbing out, she paid the cab driver and walked off.

The gang was already here by the time she had arrived, "O.k, we have a lot to do and little time to do it in." She said.

Thanks

((So, is this still going? It's been inactive for a little while now. Actually it looks like a random person jumped in & posted, then that post got a reply, then another. I might just post something, to see if that gets this going again.))

Suddenly Sample 219 picked up something else with it's senses, getting it worried again. That feeling left soon after, but not before the creature in the park, the one that had saved the girl, made a sudden move & looked in their direction. Acting on reflex, the symbiote launched a strand past the stranger from his hiding place, grabbing a bench seat behind him & sending flying towards the guy & the kid. Realizing what his symbiote had done, Kevin turned & fired a blob of webbing, narrowly missing the 2 others & hitting the bench instead.

[Man, I hope he doesn't think we attacked him on purpose. What the hell were you doing 219?]
    {He made a threatening move...}
    [Well, thanks to you it looks to me like he might just start making a few more now...]

Thanks

(well i was waiting for someone else to post myself...)

Jep/Tau was furious at the sudden attack and badly placed shots at him and the girl, as splinters of wood showered them as the flying bench was hit from behind and sent flying away. the spikes and blades growing out of his arms grew just a bit longer as he crouched to attack the two shadows...In a blur, he started his run, and straight across the street almost to fast to see, they closed the distance in a heartbeat. Jep tried a passing slash at both shadows in the alley...
    Don't Panic

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast