Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Voided Carnage (Original Symbiote RP)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Voided Carnage (Original Symbiote RP)

((But my guy's hiding on a nearby wall :P . Oh well, 219 can fix that. I think he might start to show his true colours...))

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    In a blur, he started his run, and straight across the street almost to fast to see, they closed the distance in a heartbeat. Jep tried a passing slash at both shadows in the alley...
    ...Only to be pulled back towards the wall next to the opening he went through by a strand of webbing. Slamming into a passing truck which had slammed on it's brakes to avoid the strand of web, the vehicle rolled onto it's side, the pig & cow carcasses it was carrying spilling all over the place. The symbiote taking control, Kevin couldn't help but watch as he lept from his hiding place onto the side of the trashed truck.

[WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING 219!! HE WAS LEAVING US ALONE!!]
    {but I want some fun...}

Something in Sample 219's tone scared Kevin. Instead of the scared thing he'd spent the last week with, now he had some sort of sadistic monster wrapped around him. The symbiote suit changing back into it's original colours, Kevin tried to make it see reason.

[Look at what you've done here! The driver's dead, there's meat all over the place, it's just pure carnage, I mean-...]
    {Car-nage. Hmmm..}

Suddenly Kevin started getting flashbacks of the symbiote's genetic memory, of some sort of creature causing mass destruction. Remembering from his history lessons the creature's name was Carnage, one of the original Spider Man's greatest enemies, so powerful it took the combined skill of both Spider Man & the creature's "parent", Venom, to stop it. Before he got the chance to figure out what he was going to do about this, the truck started shifting as the creature inside started wanting out.

{Yes, we are Carnage. Carnage wants to play...}

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

((219 there are 2 shadows in the alley...at this point i dont even realise your there...im juet hell bent on attacking the shadows...))
    Don't Panic

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

((Well, no offense but it actually looks like Overload is the only Shadow on this thing, with Dark Hero Kazuma dropping in & posting a random post. Plus it looks kinda like everyone else has kinda lost interest in this. So, unless someone else wants to continue posting, it looks like just you & me. I guess we could just end it, or we can keep going. I'm OK either way I guess.))
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4