Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: War!!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War!!

It all depends on the one who will create the RPG, it can be fantasy style, medieval style, futuristic style, any style. The details that the creator of this thread wrote up make it as a fantasy combative RPG, so there might be a lot of fighting happening. But if you want more details, wait for him to reply or PM him directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Gunny_32 may be famous one day Gunny_32 may be famous one day Gunny_32's Avatar
    Thanks

Im in you probably need a gunnery Sargeant won't you and besides im itching for another good fight

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks interesting..... I'll join too... But I hope you'll also join in my RPG...
    Well, I'll join still...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

wow this RP seems to have had the most attention out of them all, I think we should get the party started

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Not before the original poster gives the details. and since you don't have anything to add, please don't post in this thread. I would like only comments to a minimum and mostly ideas from those who want to create an RPG to show here. And be patient, good things come in good time
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin's Avatar
    Thanks

I will like to join also i will put my character up when the creator of the rpg puts up the OOC recruit thread.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3