Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The War Begins

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

The War Begins
    Prologue

In the beginning the Five Kingdoms of Navadis were completely at harmony and peace, then Caldor was born. He was the son of Valdor, the emperor of Nalirda. He grew up to be a tyrant and a cruel king, the neighboring kingdoms to the south, east, west, and north were at the mercy of Caldor. Bambarita, the eastern kingdom was the first to fall under the control of Caldor’s raging army. Slowly and reluctantly each kingdom followed. Anestia, the smallest kingdom was the last to fall, but they showed no resistance and were easily conquered. Caldor pushed upon the Five Kingdoms their allegiance to him and no other, causing an outburst between the kingdoms which resulted in non-other than a rebellion. Three years after the fall of Bambartia, a militia was formed in the lower regions of Bambartia, a man named Revick led a revolt against the soldiers that were stationed that the ocean port near the eastern sea. Revick’s name soon became the leading voice of the militia. Revick and his men traveled across the kingdoms looking for good men with fighting skills. Near a small village in Anestia Revick heard a rumor that a special power that monks attained could vanquish evil. He traveled to the temple where the power was rumored to have been. He was met with greeting and a large feast by the Headmaster Monk Gunda. Master Gunda welcomed Revick and his men. Revick in desperation to gain the power tried in vain to convince Master Gunda to join the militia. Master Gunda refused and the Monks of the temple were murdered by Revick and his men.

Storyline:
    Five years later Caldor seeks out the power that will destroy him, but he does not know that it is the power of each kingdom that will determine his fate. The militia travels all over looking for loot and crimes to commit. While the resistance is still underway of being formed and getting prepared for the final conflict with Caldor.

(PM me if you have not signed the character sheet sign up if you want to join. Also you will find the rules of this Rgp at the OOC chat under the name of The War Begins Recruitment. Other than that this is ready to begin.)

These Character Profiles have been accepted
    wandering_star_child
    lady_caliska
    Demon_eyes_kyo
    Vayne

==============================

Meka looked up at the sky she had her hand beneath her head as she laid on her back. She smiled slightly to herself as she watched the clouds. Then out of nowhere a single tear fell from her eye and landed on the hollow earth. She lips then slowly began to tremble. She instantly turned on her side and hid her face. Tears then begin to flow with out her trying to stop them. No one was around so it didn’t matter if she cried or not. Flashbacks of her home, her mentor and her master all flooding back to her. Her long silky black hair lay spread out amoung the ground, her body shaking from the sadness that filled her heart. Not every time was like this, only today, only in this moment. Meka would soon feel like herself again, cold and distant, and alone. She then calmed and closed her eyes as the sun’s rays beat down upon her, she drifted off to sleep.
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Dec 14, 2006 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Merged
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Newbie Vayne may be famous one day Vayne may be famous one day Vayne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The War Begins

Vayne watched as men in his pub threw punches at one another. He was content and a little frustrated. He wanted something more than his life as a nothing pub owner. He stood there thinking of the times of his past, there terrible memories came flooding back to him and Vayne drew a shrap breath and stood straight. The flashbacks of her little hands, her small voice, and her glistening eyes was to much for him to bear. He turned and punched the closes person next to him and turned away as the man he hit fell to the ground. He felt anger in himself, the rage began to grow, his nationality was coming out within him. He felt his fist beginning to tremble, until he could no longer hold it in he yelled out and jerked around….. then there she was walking in.

She looking so much like Lilya but it was not her. He looked at her light gray eyes. Something in him told him she was interesting and he could not stop looking at her, even when she stood looking at him. Finally he realized he was staring and he averted his eyes. She sat down and Vayne caught another glimpse of her while he yell at everyone to calm down. When they did Vayne watched the woman, he definitely knew she was interesting and she would give him the adventure he waited for, for a very long time. All he had to do was wait… for now.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Aiora sat in a corner in the bar trying to keep to self, wearing a hat to cover her ears as to not draw attention, she watches what is going on around her, "why are some humans such pigs sometimes" she sighed and wondered as she looked around

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka let out a cough and dropped her cup. Some fool hit her in the back. She jumped up and looked around she glanced at Vayne. She knew he wanted somethig from her so she nodded to him when he caught her eye. Then with quick pace she walked outside hoping he would follow.

Newbie lady_caliska may be famous one day lady_caliska may be famous one day lady_caliska's Avatar
    Thanks

Caliska watched as Meka walked out of the pub. She raised her eyebrow and began to walk toward her suddenly she stopped as Meka caught sight of her. “Don’t run this time Meka. Face me like the fighter Master taught you to be.” Caliska hissed. Her long hair swayed in the wind. She purple eyes glowing with hatred. “Because of you I am what I am. And you shall pay for that!” Caliska rushed at Meka with great speed and stealth. She black armor shinning in the sunlight. “Argh!!” Caliska drew her long sword and aimed at Meka.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the... light....

Newbie Vayne may be famous one day Vayne may be famous one day Vayne's Avatar
    Thanks

Vayne walked outside to see someone running at Meka. He went to reach for her and he yelled out. He grabbed her and pulled her back inside. He rushed her to the back of the pub. Holding onto Meka's hand he looked back at her. She looked so much like her, but he knew it was not her. He put her in a hidden doorway and told her to wait there. "I'll come back for you later." He then turned and walked back to where they came from. As he walked out he seen someone out of the corner of his eyes. He glacned at her quickly and then went on about his business.

For moments at a time Vayne would daze off and think about what happened outside the pub. What would a soldier of Calamar's want with her? She looks like nothing more than a woman. He thought to himself. He waited until the main drunks left the pub. "Hey Melis, watch the counter. I have to check on something." Vayne said to a older woman working. She nodded and Vayne walked back to where Meka was. He opened the hidden door and Meka was gone. He quickly looked around, but she was nowhere in sight. He rushed back to the front. With a soldier after her she won't survive long. He looked at the older woman. "Melis, I'm going to visit some family. I'll be back sometime, until then the pub is yours." Vayne walked out before Melis could say anything.

Vayne walked into the forest looking for clues that Meka might have left coming this way. He found nothing. Maybe she's smarter than I thought. Vayne smiled to himself as he thought about the different things that could happen between now and when he finally found Meka. This was what he was waiting for. Just maybe he could taste battle again and the feeling of silver and rubies in his hand and blood on his sword.

Newbie Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo's Avatar
    Thanks

kyo sits outside the pub laying on a treebranch he sighs and sees two people outside the pub "well i wonder whats going on here" he looks at them and smiles he lays his hand on his sword and closes his eyes remembering times from his past he opens them and jumps out of the tree and walks up to the people.
    Kyo

Thanks

Meka walked out of the pub. She looked up at the one walking toward her, she noticed him holding a sword. Great... this is all I need. Meka crossed her arms and sighed. "What do you want? If you're looking for a fight.... I'm too tired to offer you that"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast