+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: As the world burns

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: As the world burns

"Your way off. Im closer to 40." I said smiling a bit. "I think I am 39. Hey. That old begger. I hate to say this, but would he do?"

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"Yes he will, you can look away if you wan't it won't take more than a few minutes for him to arive after he dies." I said taking my dagger out from its hidding place.
    Live Life Or Die

Newbie pipsonicx3 is off to a good start
    Thanks

"im hopeing not to kill you but if i have to i will"

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Zyta was observing their conversation from above, his energy signal canceled out forcibly. In his right hand was a simple blade, nothing special about it. Hanging from his hip were several more and upon his back was a long, spear-like weapon wrapped in a deep, colorless cloth. In the second instant he stood behind the two demons, hulking over them in the shadows like a wraith, blade held up, shining a dull blue. Zyta didn’t teleport, he couldn’t even if he wanted to, he was just so fast that it would appear to be teleportation. If he used his speed to its full capabilities, he would create a rift in reality, a long tear known as a wormhole that would surely kill everyone within a few miles of its reach; which is why he constantly kept his limiter on at all times in the form of a crimson pendant on his chest.

“Cliché demon,” said Zyta whose own voice sounded far more evil and terrifying than any demon. “You see, I don’t want to dirty my sword, but if you two insist on killing humans to further end your goals, you’ll both meet your end here, and I’ll personally take you to the lake of fire which burns forever and ever. If you want to know why, you stand in the middle of a battle field and I will protect the humans without fail.”

Zyta twitched his wrist and the blade gave a shallow clicking sound which meant that he was ready to slice at a moment’s notice. “So what will it be demons?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

"Look I want to go home and this is the only way, if you have a better idea than tell other wise i have no choice" I said pulling Kuro Ko half way out so i could strike quickly, "and i will do anything to see my family again."
    Last edited by FangBloodthirst; Jan 05, 2009 at 04:50 PM.
    Live Life Or Die

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

"Well? You said it would begin now! You better not disappoint me..."

"No master! I swear, this is when my visions told me it would happen. We just need wait a few minutes more..."

Looking out on the world around him, the Demon's Master growled his annoyance. While the Demon himself was a wiry, hunched little thing, barely 3 feet tall, it's master towered over him, armour the only thing visible of his 9 foot tall frame. The land around them was burnt & ruined, the doing of the Demons behind the 2.

As the small Demon's master growled at the hunched minion & was just about to kick it, the landscape began changing. Shifting from the charred scene, it quickly became a deep canyon, wide & long, stretching off into the distance.

So, the little abomination's vision did come true...

The massive suit of armour's helmet turned & lowered to look at the little Demon. He'd been approached by this thing several days ago, saying it's visions had shown him leading a large army of Demons. Ever since, Demons had been showing up, willing to follow him. One stepped forward, a group of similar just slightly smaller Demons behind him.

"Come Rex, we shall plunder this new world for all it's wo-"

A sudden slap to the face sent the Demon flying, landing in front of his tribesmen.

"NO! We must first find out where we are. Then, I want my throne room back..."

The Demon got to it's knees & bowed at the armoured figure, then standing up & joining his tribe. Rex looked over the canyon again, looking for someone to interrogate...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“Naturally—“ began Zyta as he lowered his katana, “there are more than one way to reach another realm. Humans have been bypassing the great laws every few centuries, most by accident, some not. Hercules underwent trials and tribulations ending in the passing from this realm into the hellish underground world and then rising up to mount Olympus, Heaven, as a God. There are records from other civilizations that speak of humans going through the Gates of Hell, Virgil and Dante from the Roman Empire, Gilgamesh the first king of all the world, Kyo in the East, and Native Americans in the far West. Pick your journey, I’ll see to it that you get home, unless you want a faster way, in which case I can pull some strings and open the realm myself.”

Zyta sheathed his katana and turned his back on the two demons and walked to the edge of the alley and peered out through his cold, distant eyes. Hordes of humans walked by on their way to work oblivious to the eminent danger every single one of them faced on the spiritual side of the coin. Zyta blinked and the world he knew it inverted. Black became white, humans became nothing more than shades, black wraiths that hovered above the ground and walked with a hissing sound. The ground was above them, sky was below. Arcane monsters, lesser demons, skulked upon the sky, dragging with their forelegs carcasses of spiritual insects.

The human world remained unaffected, however, Zyta merely opened the passage to the next realm. He turned back and spoke but two words. “You coming?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

"Thank you kind warrior" I said gratful for him. "Yes i am and can my caompain join."
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast