+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: As the world burns

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: As the world burns

Zyta looked passed the demon and turned his attention at the companion. He could feel no threat emitting from their presence.

“If they want to,” he said with a nod. With nothing more to worry about, he held the passage up and waited.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Looking around, it didn't take long for them to find a family walking along a local trail. The leader of the Demon clan charged at them without a second thought, shouting warcries at the top of it's voice. However something suddenly wrapped around it's throat, pulling it back, landing at Rex's feet. As his sword's blade linked back together, Rex looked down on the Demon, his anger easily sensed despite the armour, his voice disturbingly calm.

"Did I say to attack them? No, I didn't. You follow me, remember that. You chose to swear loyalty to me, and when you do what I don't want you to, you get punished..."

Changing the sword into a scythe, Rex hooked it behind the Demon, swinging him around & launching him straight up, only to catch him again with it & slam him into the ground. Looking at the deep wound going almost right through the Demon's body, Rex swung the scythe's blade into the ground & pulled back, slicing the Demon in 2. Watching the dead Demon's body dissolve into nothing, Rex looked at the rest of it's clan.

"You'll be needing a new leader. Go back to the other world & sort it out amongst yourselves..."

Opening up a dimensional rift back to where they'd came from, he watched them go through & start fighting to see who was the strongest. Closing the portal, he returned his attention back to the family he'd found. They'd ran a good distance since they were charged by a humanoid monster, & he still needed to find out where they were...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Well..." I said nervously. There was something wrong. Something that didn't feel right. The man had just opened a portal with ease. He must be either really strong, or really evil. I can't tell which. He has a godlike aura to him. Yet it seems human too.

"Wait...What are you? How can you open a portal to annother world that easily? What is the catch?"

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"Does it matter we can go home," I said "I am going no matter what follow if you want i am going home." After that i steped into the portal and was transported to the out side of my village, but somthing was wrong i smelled death in the air. I ran through my village or what was left of it there where burning buildings and dead bodies everywhere i ran to my house and there in front of my house lay the body of my wife with a newborn in her arms and my daughter a few feet away. I couldn't do anything i just stood there staring i could do anything i couldn't think everything just went black.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

I charged in the portal after him. "No..." I smelt blood. Lots of blood. I ran after my new companion. I saw him in a house I assumed was his. I walked over to him. "I am sorry." I looked at him, but he was unresponsive. I touched him and he didn't move. I shook his shoulder to see if I could bring him out of this trance.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

I felt somthing touch my arm but i didn't move, this couldn't be happining. No! I walked over to my wife's body and held her kissing her forhead. No this couldn't be, I then heard a sound of heavy breathing after i thought one of them was still alive but then i saw a demon come out of my house. I ran to him my power surging through me, my darkness taking hold of him showing him his worst fear. "Who did this tell now," I said my demonic voice coming through. "Tell or i will kill you." He chocked out his answer "We are joining a demon that will lead us to the mortal world so we can take it over, this village was in the way, the humans have taken the sacred text we can now kill our own kind again war is to break out."
    "Than let there be war you and everyone is dead" I said before i let my power killing him in the worst way.
    Live Life Or Die

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

As Zyta struggled between answering or not one of the two demons answered for him and rushed through the portal. It troubled Zyta that, being who he was, there were some demons today that didn’t know who he was on sight, probably never even heard off him. It wasn’t surprising, his faster and brother made certain that his name would never appear in any written text and, without knowledge of his existence, the only way anyone would know about him was before the Great Fall of Lucifer and his angels, the original demons. These demons today, they try far too hard to be human, thought Zyta.

Just before Zyta closed the passage he threw in a medallion knowing it would land at their feet, he spoke through the passage, his was voice magnified as though spoken through a microphone. “Put some of your energy into that if you get lost in the human realm again, I will come and save you.”

On the front side of the medallion was the seal of God and on the back was Zyta’s name, heritage, and rank as the Left Hand of God. Thus he closed the passage and faded back into the shadows until the next demon appeared.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

A strange coin shot out behind me. I walked over to it and heard the strange mans voice. "Uhhh. OK...I don't know if you can hear me...but...Everything isn't ok over here." I picked the coin up and put it in my pocket. I then walked over to my new companion and hugged him from behind. "I am sorry about this. I am so sorry."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast