+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: As the world burns

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: As the world burns

"Just hold on I need to talk to another reaper so we can go back to the human world" I said opening a door.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i was rock skipping then woosh! i was throwing rocks in a road ahead of me.
    "what happened i was not just in the road"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

The family they'd seen before Rex had killed the Tribe's leader had ran a good distance, the Demon's appearance & ferocious charge scaring them enough to drop their packs & leg it at top speed. Annoyed he'd now have to catch up to them, he started to move, only to disappear as he too off like a bullet, catching up in no time. Stopping in front of them, they came to a skidding stop, the imposing armour looming over them.

"I'm in a nice mood, so I'll give you all 1 chance. Answer me truthfully, & I'll let you live. Tell me, where are we? It's not often I see a canyon this big..."

The family trembled in fear for a few moments, the Father finally answering when Rex turned his head to the side.

"Th, the, the Gr, Grand Canyon. THis is the Grand Canyon. Now please, don't hurt my family..."

"Hmmm, get out of my site. And quickly, before I change my mind..."

Aiming an open hand at their stuff, he tekenetically picked them up & threw them to the family, who quickly picked them up & ran off. Turning around to see the confused Demons behind him, he shot a chilling glance at them all.

"They weren't worth the effort of killing. Now, I want my throne room, NOW. Start digging there..."

Groaning, the Demons started digging anyway. Several hours into the digging, the Tribe soon returned, though there were less of them plus they were all injured, their new leader proudly standing at the front. Bowing to Rex, he gave his report in a smug voice.

"We battled each other to choose our leader, & I came out victorious. To celebrate, we razed some village to the ground. Killed everyone. A few of them put up a fight, but none of them were a real challenge. One of us stayed behind, thought he might find someone worth fighting. Kinda wish they'd had fought harder. Could have been more fun..."

"So you killed everyone?"

"Yes, my Lord..."

"Hmmm. And, did I give you permission to attack this village?"

"N, no my Lord.."

"No, I didn't. Now all of you, get to work. I was my Throne Room ready yesterday!"

Glad Rex didn't punish them, the Tribe went to work as Rex thought about the report, along with all the information they were learning as they went...

Last edited by LordCastigator; Jan 10, 2009 at 03:04 PM.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

7 million years later i than woke up from my long rest than i got out of my kingdom than i flew into the air and i opened a portal into the afterlife than i saw two people standing there a man and a woman than i started walking up to them than on the top of both of my hands was a circle with a sign on it than out of both sides two blades came out with green energy.

Thanks

A being was walking tworads us with his blades. What was he thinking coming into the strong hold of reapers. Before he could even blink me and the rest of the reapers had our weapons out and held them to him. "Move a single inch or even blink and you will die." I said.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"how dare you insult the king of the underworld"i said than i my blades went back in "who are you and do you work for king terenas"i said.

Thanks

"Who are you talking about and we will be asking the questions like what should we put on your grave if you don't leave right now." I said my blade still pointing at him this is not what i needed right now. "James, I need you to take me to the mortal world, NewYork i think is what it is called." I said to the reaper next to me. "Yeah sure, I have a soul retrival there anyway." He said to me slowly puting his weapon down.
    Live Life Or Die

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

The digging was almost finished, Rex inspected what they'd done. The main throne room was huge, easily big enough for 2 of any of the football codes to be played in at the same time. A Demon was crawling along the roof, expelling luminescent gel from a body part most don't wanna know about, but it lit up the place so all can see.

Several Demons were working on carving a throne from a quartz outcrop they'd found while digging. It was a highly elaborate yet disturbing sculptured throne, the entire surface covered in Demons in all manor of dark activities, most best left not described. As they finished, each of the Demons who were working on it put a hand on the throne, all chanting in their native tongue. As they chanted, the forms on the throne started shifting, the entire throne shifting constantly by the time they were finished, the carved Demons performing the actions they were sculpted into.

Seeing the progress being made, Rex continued the inspection. The Demons were already getting restless, eager to do some damage. He noticed several slipping away. Not that it affected the numbers of Demons there, more were showing up pretty often. Walking further into the new underground complex, Rex started planning out his next move...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast