+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: As the world burns

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: As the world burns

Somewhere in the heart of the United Sates, in some unknown state Gilgamesh called it his home. He stroked the Sacred Text closely to his body; the Sacred Text kept him safe from any spiritual beast, both Angel and Demon, it made him invisible to their knowledge. The only way they would know his presence would be if he desired it…

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Turning form the intruder i grabed James and took hold of Amy. James teleported and we were in the mortal realm again. I looked around and made a silent vow that i would kill as many people as possible before i died at least if the price was right i wanted power and there is only one way for a reaper to gain power take souls. I started to walk and called back to Amy, "Lets go find some work in this place you don't mind being a merc cause that is all i know".
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than stood there than i teleported than a 3 hours later the news took all the channels in the united states and started talking about a demon is destroying new york "citizens of new york city ,times square has just been destroyed and we have recordings of these figure that is known to be a demon and is now at the eastern part of new york and if you live there i expect you to leave safely and be alert"the news man said.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Continuing his constant inspection, Rex said nothing till the small, twisted Demon who'd had the visions came running up to him, fell to his knees & bowed as low as he could go.

"Master, The others wish for me to tell you they have finished construction. Your new palace awaits your presence on your throne..."

"Hmmm, seems I won't have to punish anyone for failing me. Very well. Hmmm, there's something else, isn't there, abomination..."

"Um, thank you for the generous gift of a name. I shall cherish it-"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! OUT WITH IT!"

"Um, yes, um, some of the other Demons would like it if I came to you &, um, kinda mention, well, they're...getting.........bored...."

"Bored huh? Well, what can I do about that..."

Rex loomed over the 3 foot twisted excuse for a Demon, the tiny creature trembling in fear. Growling at the pathetic thing, he strode to his newly finished throne room, setting off a psychic pulse like a sounding a gong in all the Demon's minds, calling them to him. As they gathered in the throne room, he looked over them from the throne's landing.

"So, you're all bored I hear..."

All the Demons lost their confidence at his chilling tone, most cringing instinctively.

"Fine, go, play. Just return quickly when I call, or there shall be punishments. Not you abomination, I have work for you. Tell me, where can I find those most important to these coming events, those most important to this coming war..."

As the Demons dispersed to go & do their own things, some going through a portal in the next room back to the Demon world, Abomination cringed deeply & looked up at his master with fear deep in his eyes...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"well it looks like the strange figure has destroyed new york and is gone"the news man said than i appeared in front of rex than i stood there looking at him and his minion.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"awww.right before lunch too.why did this happen."i whined "where am i any way?"i asked myself."why your in New York sweetie"an old man siad to me i was definatly confused

Thanks

"well apparently it seems you took over this land"i said to the big figure in the chair.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

As Rex Sat down, a figure teleported in front of him. Leaning forwards & growling quietly, he was about to demand to know why he hadn't left with the others when the newcomer spoke.

""well apparently it seems you took over this land"

"Hmmm, perhaps. I don't really care, that's not what I'm here for. You're obviously not one of those who follow me, what is your business here..."

There was a annoyed, dangerous tone to Rex's voice. He'd been ready to summon his sword ever since this Demonic Elf appeared in front of him. Suddenly Minion climbed up the side of the throne & whispered into the side of Rex's helmet, Rex's helmet turning slightly towards the twisted freak, then Illidan felt Rex's gaze return to him...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast