+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: As the world burns

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: As the world burns

"well sense you took over this place i would like you to join my side and we could make a new world"i said looking at the man sitting in the chair.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke in his werewolf form, slaughters several humans who try to take him down, because they say his is dangerous and couldn't be control, Duke showed them that he can take control of his form, it only took a matter of seconds for him slaughter every human who tried to shoot him down.

Duke walks outside from a warehouse he was in, he looks around, He starts changing back to his human form. After a moment, he layed bare naked on the ground, he covered his nakedness and ran behind several crates where he stashed some clothing, putting on a white shirt, black pants, white shoes, and a leather jacket, Duke wipes the blood off of his mouth and straighten his hair, he walks away from the warehouse and to the city.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Even though all that was visible of the one known only as Rex was his armour, Abomination could easily tell his Master wasn't happy...

"Join you? I have no interest in working with anyone. The only reason I allow these, imbeciles, to follow me is because I have use for them. They are the ones who built all this, because they fear what I shall do if they anger me, yet more come ever day..."

Abomination tried to whisper into Rex's helmet roughly where his ears should be, but Rex sent him flying with a quick flick of his hand.

"Anything else you would like to mention before you leave..."

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"no that is all"i said then i put my retractable blades back and i left.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“What a lovely name,” spoke a voice too cold and sinister to be considered friendly; the voice that sounded was wise both aged and experienced in many things, but at the same time the voice was alluring, calm, and gentle. It was the sound of a man in his early twenties. “Devil’s Chair!” The man broke into laughter; the warmth of the air around him faded at his laughter and was replaced with the sheer frozen numbness that grips the mind, body, and soul with the icy touch of death and leaves a person immobilized with terror, spouting nonsense at the end to come.

The Devil’s Chair was a rock formation created after eons of erosion extending from the cliffs of a mountain side where the very few brave and reckless tend to travel. It was a landmark with a reputation to the humans, ultimately earning its name; it’s been said that no one has ever come back alive after setting foot on to the red sandstone and leftover lava. On one side was an impossible labyrinth of jagged rocks, diesel-sized boulders, poisonous plants, and dangerous predators including a few bears and more puma colonies, on the other side was a sheer cliff steppe dropping hundreds of feet with no foot or hand holds on the rocky surface. The Devil’s Chair overlooked a large town of a hundred thousand shrouded in forest with a handful of buildings piercing forest line like nomads in the desert.

Lucifer kept watch over the humans below, like small ant-like dots scurrying to and fro, as he lounged upon his chair.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

As the Demonic elf left, Rex looked over to Abomination, painfully picking itself up from where he'd landed.

"I know he was a major player in the coming events you fool, but I have no intention of working with anyone. My plans are my own. No one else shall try to make me help them in their plans. I only need disposable minions, not equals..."

"So, we're only disposable minions to you..."

Some of the Demons had started returning & had over heard, 1 of the more powerful ones not liking what he'd heard. With both huge, double headed axes drawn, the 15 foot Demon strode angrily towards Rex, still sitting on his throne.

"I've never hidden it, yet more of you come every day..."

Hearing this, the Demon charged, swinging full power at Rex, only to hit empty throne, Rex easily dodging the swing. Holding his right hand open, the arm held right out to the side, a sword suddenly appearing in his grip.

*SNORT*"It'll take more than fancy tricks to win a fight! I'm gonna kill you, & take this army for myself..."

The Demon swung full might again, but was thrown slightly off balance when something stopped his axe. Calmly blocking with 1 hand, Rex's helmet shifted so the eye slots were barely visible, yet the Demon could feel Rex's gaze burning into his own eyes. With a single quick movement, Rex flicked his arm out, sending the axe flying & embedding itself into the far wall, meanwhile he went into a back flip, kicking the taller Demon across the room. Sensing the challenge, Many of the Demons had returned in time to see the larger Demon get up & growl at Rex.

*SNORT!*"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"No, you won't..."

Rex started towards the Demon, slowly at first only to speed up rather quickly. With Rex getting up to a sprinter's pace, the Demon timed his attack perfectly & swung, only to hit nothing. Looking around, he realized Rex had disappeared...

"This is called my Dimensional Slasher..."

Suddenly there was a blur from nowhere behind the Demon, a deep slice cutting into it's back. As the Demon reeled backwards in pain, the blur flash past in front, another slash appearing on it's stomach. As the Demon kept recoiling in pain from the previous hit, Rex would return just far enough into the reality to slice into it again, before disappearing again, the attacks coming more & more often, the Demon falling to one knee.

Soon he was attacking so often it seemed they were all coming at one till suddenly they stopped, Rex standing in front of the Demon, sword buried in it's head all the way to the guard. Still holding the sword, Rex leaned forward, the helmet's mouth grill pressing against the barely conscious demon's ear as he whispered something to it. The Demon's eyes opening fully at what it was told before Rex straightened up & fired a blast of energy down his sword, destroying the Demon completely. Looking down as the Demon's ashes burn to nothing, he then looked around the throne room, looking each demon there in the eyes.

"Anyone ELSE think they can beat me..."
    Last edited by LordCastigator; Jan 27, 2009 at 07:40 AM.

Thanks

i then went through dimensions and before the gate closed i felt a huge rush of power go by me "well seems i have a rivalry"i said whispering.

Thanks

With the Demons making it obvious no others were going to challenge him, Rex turned back to Abomination, cowering behind the throne as it reformed itself, repairing the damage done by the Demon's attack.

"Now, Abomination, tell me what shall happen next..."

"Er, um, master..."

Rex's helmet snapped around to face the Demon who's dared speak, the Fallen Angel warily stepping forward, fear obvious in it's Demonic face. He was holding a stump which once was his right arm, several gashes partnered with blast wounds nearby decorating his body.

"There's something you should know..."

Rex just gave an annoyed growl, then flicked his head, indicating for the Demon to continue.

"Me & several others, we were amusing ourselves in what one of us said was 'Washington DC' according to a sign he read, when some sort of soldiers came out from nowhere it seemed & attacked us. These weren't like the uniformed men attacking us, their weapons did nothing. Th, these tall men, their weapons, their guns hurt us like we were human. The fire they spewed dug deep into our bodies, blowing holes in the others. It took 1 shot for me to loose my arm, & the rounds that just scratched me blew up soon after, whatever was inside burning like holy water. I, I didn't know what to do, so I came back here as he last of the others were gunned down."

The Demon fell to both knees, bowing low a Rex as he wandered to his freshly healed throne & sat down. Leaning forwards & resting his elbows on the armrests, helmet sitting on interlocked fingers.

So, you came back here to tell me about this, occurrence. Tell me, what did these, soldiers, look like..."

"R-, red my lord. Red armour, in the same style as yours, with black shoulders & eyes, & a black strike on their heads. Their rounds were like Thunder claps..."

"I've heard of these warriors before, my lord. They fight Demons where ever they have fun. Their leader, Castigator they call him, he's the most powerful of them all. He has a clone too, Horus Maximus he calls himself, who fights only for himself, but is just as strong they say..."

Shifting his gaze to the other speaker, Rex leaned back in his throne.

"All this is known to me. I know of these, warriors, & their master. It is good you told me this, but I have no place here for weak & injured..."

Summoning his sword, he threw it at the injured Demon as he tried to run, the weapon turning into a spear & hitting the Demon in the middle of it's back, pinning it to the ground as it died painfully. With the weapon returning to his grasp, he rested it on the floor next to his throne as he thought about what he'd just been told.

"So, this war has finally begun. So be it..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8