+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zatch Bell

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Zatch Bell

Every one thousand years, one hundred mamodo descend to Earth to battle each other for the right to become king of the mamodo world. If a mamodo's spell book is destroyed, he or she loses the battle and returns to the mamodo world.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me and all the other mamodo started descending from the sky and i crashed in someone's backyard then i started getting out of the rubble and debris slowly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GrimmjowJaggerjack For This Useful Post:

Rabanastre (Feb 03, 2009)

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zatch Bell

Marcus
    I was at a stop sign on my way to school when i saw several lights falling from the sky. I didn't think much of it maybe it was shooting stars who cares. I was pulling away when somthing crashed into my car. I couldn't believe it just got it fixed and now it was totaled. I got out and went to see what had hit me, when i saw a young girl on what was left of my blue 1995 blazer hood. I went to her to see if she was still alive when all of a sudden she opened her eyes and grabed my hand.

Angel
    I awake from the fall to see a man in all black standing over me. I grabed his hand and asked, "What is your name?" He replyed, "Marcus, are you okay?"
    "My name is Angel and my life if yours." I said as i handed him my book before i passed out again.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Angel Lessa
    I was one day was watching T.V. in my room at night and i heard a earthquake and i went to check it out and in the middle of nowere I saw all the trees caved in and in the of it all I saw a black and weird book!

Ghost
    I a wake i was under a lot of trees and i was screamming help! Then this guy that was carring me to his house and I felt like i knew him and he train me to unleash all my powers that was hidden!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Zatch Bell

I was walking home from school when i saw some thing fall from the sky and when i went to see what it was and then the Mamodo Mace came out and handed me his book and then we were friends for life.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"its finally over"i yawned while streaching then i felt something slightly heavy in my hand nearly dropping what i caught.i looked in my hands there was a little girl with pink hair and a raggedy outfit in my hands."where did you come from?" i asked the girl"my parents are gone and im an orphan"she said "how did you end up falling from the sky?"i asked "i was hiding in the tree to keep me away from the streets nd i fell out of it!"she replied "name"i asked "its kara"she said"mines saki"i replied

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Marcus
    While the small girl was sleeping i was looking at her book it was black on the outside but the letters inside were a dark purple. I couldn't read a thing in it, i was fliping through the book when finaly i came apoun a lighter color of purple and some how i could read it. "The first spell Necrenos," I said quietly to myself i looked at the girl. "Who are you little one," I said to her while stroking her hair.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i took kara inside my house"its so big" she said "well its supposed to be it a mansion silly"i said to her.i carried her to my room and said "im going to run a bath for you"to kara

Newbie KIYO18 is off to a good start KIYO18's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc-is there a sign up form for this one? I could not find one on here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast