+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Panic-The Second Raid

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Panic-The Second Raid

hey someone seen this series of full metal panic??i've seen it and i really like it!!what do you think about it??do you think there will be another full metal panic series and what do you think of Tessa's brother??
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal Panic-The Second Raid

i lked it, although it was a large bit darker than the first season. Action is again top notch but i leaves open alot of questions i think.with the limited introduction of Tessa's brother, and the ideal of Amalgam working against Mithril. i think this leaves open The Third Raid...FMP:TTR? i do hope we get to see more action with the sgt. and his Arbalest. as for Leonard Testarossa...odd man...a bit more grounded than his sister, but just as weird... honestly i'd love to see another fumoffu...i wanna see more Bonta-kun beat'em up action...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

well Fufoffu is nice too maybe they will do another!!and maybe the relationship between kaname and sousuke would grow a bit further!!!who knows?

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really enjoyed FMP: The Second Raid. It's darker than the other two seasons, but after Fumoffu, it made for a nice contrast. The end left me wishing for another season. Although since Sousuke's got the whole lamda driver he's rather invincible. I'm wondering if they made another season, just how they would make the mech battles intense.

Tessa's brother is a fairly interesting character, but I wish they would have had more information on him. At this point, he's still a bit too much of a mysterious character I find.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    I really enjoyed FMP: The Second Raid. It's darker than the other two seasons, but after Fumoffu, it made for a nice contrast. The end left me wishing for another season. Although since Sousuke's got the whole lamda driver he's rather invincible. I'm wondering if they made another season, just how they would make the mech battles intense.

Tessa's brother is a fairly interesting character, but I wish they would have had more information on him. At this point, he's still a bit too much of a mysterious character I find.
    that is why there has to be another series and Tessa's brother would be one of the main characters!!he's too mysterious to leave him like this!!

Newbie andreya is off to a good start andreya's Avatar
    Thanks

TSR was my personal favourite, from all FMP seasons. It had a lot of action, a lot of mystery and I laughed at it more than I laughed at Fumoffu. I was kinda surprised to see Gauron alive. Lol, even if Sagara killed him, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd appear in the next season (if there is going to be one).
    Sagara was kinda silly when he was thinking that he wasn't good enough to protect Chidori and that he's not even good enough to use Lambda driver in the Arbalest. However, I loved the expression on his face when he saw Chidori in the last episode. "Chidori...you're...alive?" LOL. And that kick in the chin he got after. That was when I almost fell off the chair .

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

well TSR is a great series so far i have it in japanies fan subs right now but i do want the english ones and sagura is so funny some times like the time he blue up his locker when somone left him a love note but alin all the series is preaty good i havent wached it fully ye but it seems good
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Newbie speek no more is off to a good start speek no more's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    well TSR is a great series so far i have it in japanies fan subs right now but i do want the english ones and sagura is so funny some times like the time he blue up his locker when somone left him a love note but alin all the series is preaty good i havent wached it fully ye but it seems good
    yeah..his name it's Sagara..SAGARA..not sagura..it's not the first time..I like a corect name...And i don't think it was just a innocent mistake..
    The second raid in my opinion it's just another Full Metal Panic a little more advanced ,more interesting..Was pretty funny sometimes,pretty interesting sometimes..The anime it's really good...The finaly disapoited me because was too simple...Chidori and Sagara have no advances in ther relation..And sometimes became really boring.But it's just my opinion....my personal opinion..Anyway watch it !
    From all the series FMP fumoffu is my favorite^__^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast