+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Panic-The Second Raid

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal Panic-The Second Raid

I liked it because it actually showed Sagara having some really significant problems and flaws, something they didn't show in the previous seasons. Made him seem more human to me.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the manga for it, but the FMP manga has only gone up to volume 10 here in north america and only covers up to the end of the First Season and parts of Fumoffu.

and I would practically kill for the FMP Novels. *nods*

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I liked it because it actually showed Sagara having some really significant problems and flaws, something they didn't show in the previous seasons. Made him seem more human to me.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the manga for it, but the FMP manga has only gone up to volume 10 here in north america and only covers up to the end of the First Season and parts of Fumoffu.

and I would practically kill for the FMP Novels. *nods*
    not realy i hade a different FMP MAnga FMP overloded or somthing like that it takes place after TSR
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Full Metal Panic-The Second Raid

I would say that out of the three, this one would have to be the darkest one out of all of them. You see Sagara having a emotional breakdown, Chidori being afraid, paranoid and strong without having Sagara there to protect her, and you have Tessa being a spoiled brat because Sagara is not making it clear who he likes (I don't think he realizes that both Chidori and Tessa are love rivals for him or even that they both like him). This was too short of a season, it was ok for fumofu because it was two short stories for each episode of that 13 episode season, but it seemed that TSR was rushed because they could have developed the characters more and the story like they did in the first series, but that is just my opinion. The best part of the TSR, is the 13th episode because for those of you who like Fumofu, this was like a homage to that series with all the slapstick comedy and interaction on the Mithril island base involving Tessa and all the other Mithril soldiers. I hope their is another series and that it is not rushed like it was in this one.

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i like it because It's not boring and just like any FMP episode even if the second raid is mostly action,there still are some funny moments.However I prefer Fumoffu for the comedy.That series is hilarious.

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

man i never watched this at all.. i wanna go buy the DVD but why ain't it found anywhere man!! GRRR!!! how an i to watch this now??

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

I watched the original subbed then when I downloaded this I found it was dubbed >_<

Those English voices kill the show... I couldn't watch it sadly despite my love for FMP!

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I havent even heard of second raid, the farthest Ive gone is sigma, how is it?
    fear the reaper

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

FMP:TSR was awesome. It was a great follow up on the first two seasons. I think TSR was more intersting than the others though. I mean really...Gauron...wth, how is he still alive? Sousuke is having issues and Chidori is paranoid. To add to that Leonard appears out of freakin' nowhere. Did anyone else notice he didn't break a single sweat the entire series? o.o I find that man awesomely creepy and intimidating.

I loved Fumofu but between the three...I like TSR the most. It was a bit rushed but it was awesome.
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast