+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The funniest thing Sagara has done

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The funniest thing Sagara has done

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post

I rest my case.
    Yeah it's really hard to top that amusement park episode. Fumo! Fumo! Fuu!! fumo~~~ *picks up rock and throws it*

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the amusement park one is funny. Fumo. How about the part where he kicked the guy between the legs. THAT GOTTA "HURT". Fumo.

Newbie Fumoffu is off to a good start Fumoffu's Avatar
    Thanks

But there also a little part, that make me laugh, even know whit my friends... I don,t remember in what episod, but I remember well the scene. When Chidori and her friends where playing baseball in shcool, and then Sagara surely make Chidori some quite angry. When he left, she take one of the sand bag on the ground and throw it right behind the head of Sagara, who just fall down...very well stuned. Its really short, but its really funny...And if you can tell my its what episod...
    FumofumofumoFumoFFu!!!Fumofumomoffu!Fumoffu!!!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

for me....this...
    click here.
    why? because it took a couple long stages for me to get sagara to use the lambda drive to work. while gates is kicking ass.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie flamekyubi is off to a good start flamekyubi's Avatar
    Thanks

well..... how bout the time when they taking the art lesson...... the one sagara be the model.... and he got totally wrong idea bout being a model......... and how can he understand what that art teacher saying....... i got to pause and play to read what the teacher really saying........... he is completely drive his classmate nut when they have to catch him..... with all the trap that he set......

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flamekyubi View Post
    well..... how bout the time when they taking the art lesson...... the one sagara be the model.... and he got totally wrong idea bout being a model......... and how can he understand what that art teacher saying....... i got to pause and play to read what the teacher really saying........... he is completely drive his classmate nut when they have to catch him..... with all the trap that he set......
    that was a funny episode in the end they ended up drawing sousuke hanging upside down from the tree in a cocoon made of rope. Was so funny!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fumoffu View Post
    But there also a little part, that make me laugh, even know whit my friends... I don,t remember in what episod, but I remember well the scene. When Chidori and her friends where playing baseball in shcool, and then Sagara surely make Chidori some quite angry. When he left, she take one of the sand bag on the ground and throw it right behind the head of Sagara, who just fall down...very well stuned. Its really short, but its really funny...And if you can tell my its what episod...
    yeah she tends to throw alot of stuff at him while hes walking away somehow she even manages to hit him in the head with a soccer ball by kicking it in one of the early episodes
    I am darkness

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite Souske moment would have to be the whole Lunchtime of Futility episode from FMP Fumoffu. i couldnt stop laughing in that episode and its definitely one of my favorites from the series. there are way too many hilarious Souske moments to name them all but the race for the homework was great. "HEY TAXI!!" *throws Souske in the street in front of the taxi* "are u trying to kill me?" endless laughter.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast