+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The funniest thing Sagara has done

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The funniest thing Sagara has done

I think the hot springs trip was a killer.One of the things that made me laugh was the way he was eating and talking at the same time in the car then got toled by Kurz Weber to "speak clearly" and he starts chewing faster in a funny way.

Newbie dragio90 is off to a good start dragio90's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the funniest part is when he turns the pathetic team into near-murderers, fumo.

If only we all had a super-powerful sword that can control an ice dragon and/or give us icy wings... I actually might have some fun

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Yeah I think he did try to kiss Mizuki but then Kaname god annoyed with him and punching into the lake/river. Also Mizuki didn't react well to the kiss either. It defiantly one of my fave sousuke moments.
    nooo. that aint right, he DID kiss mizuki, and she beat the snot out of him in one punch sending him into the lake. this was done at the park where her three friends found her, thats why he kissed her, to prove he was whats his face her exboyfriend.

the rugby episode was awsome, especially the bootcamp where they were carrying logs

NEway, funniest thing for me?...eh, has to be last episode of Fumoffu... the entire episode... atleast i think its that episode, the one where he has the biocontagion with the clothes/oil eating bacteria and everyone goes berzerk.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished watching the series a couple of days ago.

I laughed when he gave Kaname that earrings and bracelet, he made it look so thoughtful and sweet, then explained that the earrings were a flash bomb. That was great.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished watching the series a couple of days ago.

I laughed when he gave Kaname that earrings and bracelet, he made it look so thoughtful and sweet, then explained that the earrings were a flash bomb. That was great.
    I also loved that episode! that wa hilarious^!^
    But my fave episode is t he first one YAY! for Sagara! that was totally hilarious when Sagara was introducing himself to Kaname and the rest of em! I really LOL for that episode!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku seraphim is off to a good start seraphim's Avatar
    Thanks

meh, i miss watching FMP, but remember something really funny that got stuck in my head, i think its when he brought a gun at shool and it getrs confiscated then he tells the teacher not to pull the trigger cause its real and she didnt believe him.

i mean its not all in all that funny, but the way he said it and was ignored was funny, might just be my humor i guess.

Or that time, i think it was the cultural festival, he like used up all the funding to build a wall or a tower of some sort, i really should watch again lol

well up for second raid.
    cya later

*False Messiah * Bleach Dynasty *Call me Ruru-chan*

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

that time, i think it was the cultural festival, he like used up all the funding to build a wall or a tower of some sort, i really should watch again lol
    Oh yeah I do remember that part too^^....That was a GATE for their cultural festival^^ LOO:L that was GATE^^
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie LenfestAndrewP is off to a good start LenfestAndrewP's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    We all know that Sagara oftenly unexpectedly and doing things unexpected... Now from all the Series of Full Metal Panic, what is the funniest or most shocking act Sagara had doned to Chidori or not only Chidori but the rest of the Series.....

For me its the one he used to follow Chidori wherever she go and called it coinccident.. But actually his stalking Chidori to checked if shes doing well..
    Well, he definitely has his moments but I think his funniest thing ever hands down has to be taking a mascot costume from a theme park and turning it into military fighting equipment.

"Looking for people to chat with so feel free to add me on messenger"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast