+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: air bending mastery?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: air bending mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    well maybe it's you know just being able to fly without that thingamajire or the ability to do something like controling the waves in the air so that he could change what people hear or see.
    these are also likely thigs to happen. as of now, i belive aang can only glide with the glider, but perhaps one day he will be able to fly freely without it.

but then again, as i said above. he is already a master. well just have to see what turns out.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Spirit bending... Muhahahaha. Or maybe thats just what I wish I could bend. To manipulate somones soul. How useful.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

that would be cool, but way way WAY to overpowered for the show. i honestly dont even think aang needs anything else, he IS the avatar, after all.

it seems that fire and water are oppisites, as is air and earth. [duh, i know]. but if you think about it like this, Fire and Earth, out of their pairs, are more offensive it seems, and water ans air are more defensive. bending ice, i think, really couldnt be considered a big diffenence from water, so maybe they wouldnt count it. the more offensive bending skills maybe develop a second form..

just, fire to lightning is so much of a gap, it makes it hard to think....

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: air bending mastery?

Yeah,

I agree with Ochi Gate over here...He IS the avatar after all...So basically he'll master every element whatsoever...I think (My opinion)

-Zainab

Thanks

another thought- he did already master air, since he is the avatar. he would know all the most advanced forms, and since he doesnt do anything else with air, there must not be anything else..

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: air bending mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    another thought- he did already master air, since he is the avatar. he would know all the most advanced forms, and since he doesnt do anything else with air, there must not be anything else..
    Hmmm...Maybe...He does know a lot of techniques and such (Airbending mostly) Maybe there is something else...

Like whenever he goes in his Avatar stage...He always does a great amount of bending and shows a great amount of power...Maybe there's a technique that he still has to discover...but what?

Or maybe that is all he needs to know about Airbending.

-Zainab

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I belive that there is no more he can do with air, because since he's the avatar and needs to master all four elements. in the series he said he needs to master water,earth,and fire he didnt mention anything about air. Also everything else that is the higher form of bending isnt that much different than their normal bending: lightning is superheated discharged electricity, metal is just earth minerals that have been purified, ice is just water that has gotten cold and became solid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    I belive that there is no more he can do with air, because since he's the avatar and needs to master all four elements. in the series he said he needs to master water,earth,and fire he didnt mention anything about air.
    good point, good point. so its definite he has already mastered air, then. well, at least for now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast