+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: air bending mastery?

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: air bending mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    I belive that there is no more he can do with air, because since he's the avatar and needs to master all four elements. in the series he said he needs to master water,earth,and fire he didnt mention anything about air. Also everything else that is the higher form of bending isnt that much different than their normal bending: lightning is superheated discharged electricity, metal is just earth minerals that have been purified, ice is just water that has gotten cold and became solid.

Yeah...Agreed,

So...Air = Nothing else?

Alright ^_^ So this means that he doesn't need to learn any Airbending since he KNOWS it already, Plus...I find this unusual that Air doesn't has a higher level, But oh well ^_^

-Zainab

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

honesly, i really cant think of anything that would be an advancement of air. but gravity and flight are good ideas.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 0n1-suka View Post
    water ~ ice
    fire ~ lightening
    earth ~ metal
    wind ~ ?

what do you think is the higher lvl of air bending ? if there's even one.
    Perhaps wind = sound (or gale or thunder or something . . .)

I think there is a higher level; Aang just needs to find it.

Newbie 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka's Avatar
    Thanks

ochi-gate , you seem to have misunderstood what I ment by mastery , you're talking about the basic mastery of there element, I ment Lv.2 .

I meen , there must be hundereds if not thousands of master earth benders in the world yet toph is the only one (that we know of) who figured out how to bend metal , wich I think is mostly due to her blindness , she felt the earth or something like that (the previous avatar tells aang that his teacher would **** earth I dont remember well.. neways) .
    I think beeing blind made her look at earth bending from a different perspective then normal benders , idk I just don't see earth benders closing there eyes to see the metal particles in the rocks , thats more of a Toph thing ... normal earth benders are usualy *kick,puch,trows rock* , Toph feels and atks.

It's the samething with fire to lightening , Iroh(the uncle aka.Dragon of the West) when he tryed to explain how he does it to Zuko he tells him thats it's basicly the opposite of normal fire bending , he has to atract and redirect the flash of lightening unlike fire thats created and projected...
    And I'm not sure but I think Azulas genius bender title is mostly due to her lightening , I've yet to see an other fire bender use it besides Iroh and her ,and I'm sure all the fire soldiers we saw were masters , I don't even think the fire lord can do lightening xD

I think to figure out your bendings Lv.2 you have to think outside the box ,take what you've learned and perfect it by learning the other nations philosophies like how " atract and redirect " is more of a water bender style then fire , and how earth bending is usualy "strait foward , face your enemy" while metal bending is feeling and examining your terain wich is more a air bender tactic.

Wich finaly brings me to air bending , it's defensive element like water (fire and earth are offensive) so I think air bendings Lv.2 would be offensive since the air nomad belived in peacefull resistence and all.

but yea ... I still have no idea what it'll be xD if there's even gona be one
    Above heavens , below heavens . Only I exist , unique and absolute

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

In the episode of when we first see azula doing lightning i believe that the older women in the back ground were teaching it to her so they arent the only ones to know lighting. the only thing i can see air as being offense is if he controls air in body, or shoots very compacted air with a sort of edge that will alow him to have a cutting type attack.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 0n1-suka View Post
    ochi-gate , you seem to have misunderstood what I ment by mastery , you're talking about the basic mastery of there element, I ment Lv.2 .

I meen , there must be hundereds if not thousands of master earth benders in the world yet toph is the only one (that we know of) who figured out how to bend metal , wich I think is mostly due to her blindness , she felt the earth or something like that (the previous avatar tells aang that his teacher would **** earth I dont remember well.. neways) .
    I think beeing blind made her look at earth bending from a different perspective then normal benders , idk I just don't see earth benders closing there eyes to see the metal particles in the rocks , thats more of a Toph thing ... normal earth benders are usualy *kick,puch,trows rock* , Toph feels and atks.

It's the samething with fire to lightening , Iroh(the uncle aka.Dragon of the West) when he tryed to explain how he does it to Zuko he tells him thats it's basicly the opposite of normal fire bending , he has to atract and redirect the flash of lightening unlike fire thats created and projected...
    And I'm not sure but I think Azulas genius bender title is mostly due to her lightening , I've yet to see an other fire bender use it besides Iroh and her ,and I'm sure all the fire soldiers we saw were masters , I don't even think the fire lord can do lightening xD

I think to figure out your bendings Lv.2 you have to think outside the box ,take what you've learned and perfect it by learning the other nations philosophies like how " atract and redirect " is more of a water bender style then fire , and how earth bending is usualy "strait foward , face your enemy" while metal bending is feeling and examining your terain wich is more a air bender tactic.

Wich finaly brings me to air bending , it's defensive element like water (fire and earth are offensive) so I think air bendings Lv.2 would be offensive since the air nomad belived in peacefull resistence and all.

but yea ... I still have no idea what it'll be xD if there's even gona be one
    but what im saying is that they might not BE anything else. if it was known, the airbending masters of the temple would have done everything they could to get him to learn it- they knew he was going to be the avatar.

sound is a good idea as well. make ppl hear things...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Lv 1: Control wind (direction, magnitude . . )
    Lv 2: Controls force of attraction between masses

Thats gonna be one deadly Lv2!

Newbie Mithos1221 is off to a good start Mithos1221's Avatar
    Thanks

it's gonna be something like spirit or storms. Idk, i do want to know.
    I Write Sins Not Tragedies, That isn't really a Tragedy, is it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast