+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: The Avatar

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by syd View Post
    In Japan, the term "Anime" does not specify an animation's nation of origin or style; instead, it is used as a blanket term to refer to all forms of animation from around the world. According to what most people believe if an "Anime" is not made in japan is not an "Anime".

So what about Harmony Gold USA, they produced Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles. Here is another one "IGPX - Immortal Grand Prix" co-produced simultaneously by Cartoon Network and Production I.G. We also have "Samurai Jack" which uses masking-based animation.

So how come all this Series are "Not Anime" and The Transformers are!

Just for those that don't know The Transformers is an American animated television series written and recorded in America, and produced for American audiences the series was animated in Japan and South Korea, and was based upon the line of transforming toys by American company Hasbro.

Also how come stormhawks is consider to be an "Anime" since the show was created in "Canada"

Let me know what you think!
    Dude, that's what I'm thinking. Why do they have to be picky about it. Sorry about my lame language but I'm trying to not curse and what not. I think if it had the heart of an anime in mind, it should be called one by these "otakus" and whatever, you know? I hate people like that. They never give anything a chance anymore. If you can't call Avatar an anime you can't call any of that other shitza (German slang) anime either.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Avatar

yeah i watch avatar, i think its a good show with a uniqe story. i like the idea of bending, and i try and keep up with the story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8