+ Reply to Thread

Thread: avatar the movie!!

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

can u guys believe they are making a avatar movie? it's so cool. but i really don't like the people they choose to be the actors, especially the guy they chose to be zuko. and i also heard that they had to change the name from AVATAR to LAST AIRBENDER because of the movie avatar with the blue people said that they were going to sue if they used that name too.
    every rose has a thorn

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: avatar the movie!!

It looks interesting but as said before there have been disasterous adaptations. But as far as law suits go that I don't think is the case. Movie titles have been duplicated before. As faras I know it is still being billed as Avatar the last Airbender.

Newbie Sadis is off to a good start Sadis's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to go see it. But I don't like who they got to play Zuko either. Though the movie itself does looke like it will be entertaining at the very least.

I'm totally in love. Sadis + yinyangAio1 forever. <3 (Yes, we're together irl. We're engaged.) Also, if you liked/dated him, please stay off my page.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

im actually somewhat intrigued by it. it looks interesting and m. night shaymalan is directing it so it at least has a chance. he does have an impressive resume.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the special effects in it. at least it's not low budget, the girl they got to play katara is spot on, but i think pretty much all the guys are WAYYYYY off, i hope these guys at least know how to act action scenes.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the trailer and it looks pretty good. The special effects are a little off sometimes, but I think this one will touch the Airbender's fans. Over here the Last Airbender airs in July or something. The kid who plays as the avatar himself looks pretty awsome, he's not fully asian though (he doesn't look like it). I hope it's good *crosses fingers*

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Thanks

i hope they get the outfits right, cause avatar has really nice outfits.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread