+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: battle of the females

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: battle of the females

but she can only use it so many times and it isn't as quick as katara's water bending. plus katara can be a long range fighter where fire mostly a short range element, it loses power when it goes too far, plus katara could just wet azula and it would be hard for her make fire or trap her in lots of ice. still i think katara could never beat toph, there is just nothing that she can do to toph that toph couldn't get out of.
    every rose has a thorn

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    but she can only use it so many times and it isn't as quick as katara's water bending. plus katara can be a long range fighter where fire mostly a short range element, it loses power when it goes too far, plus katara could just wet azula and it would be hard for her make fire or trap her in lots of ice. still i think katara could never beat toph, there is just nothing that she can do to toph that toph couldn't get out of.
    You right! I don't think Katara can beat Toph but a battle between Azula and Toph that would be a preety even match. Probably Toph would won that battle but I think it would be a long fight.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syd View Post
    You right! I don't think Katara can beat Toph but a battle between Azula and Toph that would be a preety even match. Probably Toph would won that battle but I think it would be a long fight.

That will be cool as heck. I agree, Katara doesn't stand a chance against Toph.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

this is like asking who would win from Sakura, Sasuke and Itachi. (all pre-time skip)

shure, i think toph is cool, BUT ITS FREAKIN AZULA!!! i mean, come on, she can bend fire AND lightning!

firebenders stomp a lot b/c firebending is based off a style of kung-fu that does the same. and the ability to manipulate metal wont help toph at all, if nothing else it would just stall azula for a second before she liquifyed it in a blast of electric fury...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

okay now i feel bad for katara, no one thinks she's strong. i think that she is probably just the pretty girl and the one that fills the void for damsel in distress. i mean she is a pretty good fighter and she is a good healer but she doesn't compare to the others. it's probably cause of how loveydovey she is.
    every rose has a thorn

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

katara can hold her own against regular troops sometimes, but she is more versitile by nature. Waterbending isnt a great offensive skill, and neither really is airbending. but, if you where to bend air out of, or water into, someones lungs....they you go...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    okay now i feel bad for katara, no one thinks she's strong. i think that she is probably just the pretty girl and the one that fills the void for damsel in distress. i mean she is a pretty good fighter and she is a good healer but she doesn't compare to the others. it's probably cause of how loveydovey she is.
    katara is a pretty good bender however she has not master her element yet. When fighting in land she can only use the water she carries on her little container but she is getting stroger.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Whatever. I will never say Katara is strong. She's weak and pathetic. Azula is awesome and like Syd said before; a fight between Toph and Azula would be cool as heck. But now that I think about it, it's 65% chance Azula would win.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast