+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: battle of the females

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: battle of the females

You have a point. I don't know...Azula was pretty lame. But I'm starting to like her in this new season.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i wont lie. i still dont like her that much. but she was funny in the last short that was on[when she shocked katara]

she seems to be too strong a character.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I think Azula would win, simply because she's more experienced. Plus she has a total dislike for all life. Given time I would expect her to take her own father out. Let's face it she found it amusing when her grandfather was taken out, and her mother was taken away, more than likely to her death. She finds it amusing to continually try and take Zuko and her own Uncle out as well. She is a sociopath of the first kind.
    I disagree with the comment about Toph not not being afraid if someone else gets hurt. Toph is tough, and she pretends not to care, but it would crush her if one of her friends got hurt because of her. She would do ANYTHING she has to do to take an enemy out, but she would stop at a friend getting hurt.
    But the other girls are getting better, and Azula's time is coming. But I think it will be Zuko that will take her out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    She is a sociopath of the first kind.
    and Azula's time is coming. But I think it will be Zuko that will take her out.
    i can see all this happening. and she is phsyco. CrAZy MaN! another reason i dont like her, yet would help her win a fight..

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    I think Azula would win, simply because she's more experienced. Plus she has a total dislike for all life. Given time I would expect her to take her own father out. Let's face it she found it amusing when her grandfather was taken out, and her mother was taken away, more than likely to her death. She finds it amusing to continually try and take Zuko and her own Uncle out as well. She is a sociopath of the first kind.
    I disagree with the comment about Toph not not being afraid if someone else gets hurt. Toph is tough, and she pretends not to care, but it would crush her if one of her friends got hurt because of her. She would do ANYTHING she has to do to take an enemy out, but she would stop at a friend getting hurt.
    But the other girls are getting better, and Azula's time is coming. But I think it will be Zuko that will take her out.
    I agree with that. so far zuko keeps getting stroger and I'm sure he is going to master re-routing lightning technique.

Thanks

but we also cant forget that zuko is skilled in the art of evasion and swordsmanship, as seen as the blue spirit. he is an all-round knowledgable character.

as for azula, i havent seen any other skills than being konniving and evil...

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    but we also cant forget that zuko is skilled in the art of evasion and swordsmanship, as seen as the blue spirit. he is an all-round knowledgable character.

as for azula, i havent seen any other skills than being konniving and evil...
    I have noticed that too. There are very few characthers that use martial arts in the series. Some times it makes me think if some of the best benders could go one on one with any martial artist without having to use their bending techniques

Thanks

see the new episode? sokka lerns the art of using a sword. he could definitly hold his own in a fight now, even more so.

i think zuko owns when he combines his swords and firebending. he did it once in the earth kingdom, but stopped before he did damage.

but im getting off topic...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast