+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 71

Thread: battle of the females

  1. #33
    Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: battle of the females

    Quote Originally Posted by syd View Post
    I have noticed that too. There are very few characthers that use martial arts in the series. Some times it makes me think if some of the best benders could go one on one with any martial artist without having to use their bending techniques
    I'd disagree with that the movements used in the bending the creators got from several martial art styles. one for each bending. in the fight of the women id say that as of right now azula would win. she was fire bending technics that could crumble crystals like when she hit aang in his crystal armor. so imagine what the lightning can do.

  2. #34
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: battle of the females

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    I'd disagree with that the movements used in the bending the creators got from several martial art styles. one for each bending. in the fight of the women id say that as of right now azula would win. she was fire bending technics that could crumble crystals like when she hit aang in his crystal armor. so imagine what the lightning can do.
    tuche, i forgot about that.

    i think you can pretty much say azula would win. but i still like toph better.

    "Finnally, fashonable shoes for the blind earthbender!"

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  3. #35
    Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Any where and every where.
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: battle of the females

    Most likey azula would win the fight because of her lighting but i think toph if not azula.

    "Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

  4. #36
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: battle of the females

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    needs to read posts before they post. its been repeated several times.


    ahh, no love for katara. she is good at what she does tho, which isnt fighting.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  5. #37
    Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: battle of the females

    I agree that katara is a great bender i just dont think shed win the fight. i think that she would make a better support fighter than a front line fighter, her water bending would be good for defending her freinds or comrades as well as healing them. The only reason she was doing great against azula zuko and the earth benders was because she was defending herself and aang not out right attacking them.

  6. #38
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: battle of the females

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    I agree that katara is a great bender i just dont think shed win the fight. i think that she would make a better support fighter than a front line fighter, her water bending would be good for defending her freinds or comrades as well as healing them. The only reason she was doing great against azula zuko and the earth benders was because she was defending herself and aang not out right attacking them.
    right. water just doesnt pack the punch that earth and fire do, but its the only element that can evolve to the point of healing.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  7. #39
    Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: battle of the females

    Azula for the win because she can bend 2 different things plus she's a princess which made her get more intense training.


    Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

  8. #40
    Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: battle of the females

    Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post
    Azula for the win because she can bend 2 different things plus she's a princess which made her get more intense training.
    Actually they consider lighting as a part of fire bendinig. High level fire benders are tought to do this(the old ladies watching azula train with lighting) so we are not sure how many fire benders out there know how to. And plus if you were to consider it two different bendings then Toph has earth and metal and katara has water and ice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. battle?
    By Angst in forum Archive
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2007, 09:08 PM
  2. RP Battle
    By hellknight in forum Archived Souls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 10, 2007, 02:13 PM
  3. Sig Battle
    By Reese in forum Empire Clan Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 05, 2007, 05:17 AM
  4. Sig Battle!!!
    By Xelhes in forum Empire Clan Vault
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Dec 31, 2006, 08:32 PM
  5. Difference between Male and females health care?
    By Joshua001 in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 13, 2006, 04:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts