+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: battle of the females

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: battle of the females

actually, i really dont see azula as much of a dynamic character. i really dont think she will get much stronger than she already is. now katara and toph, on the other hand...

but the question is- will they ever really get strong enough to win? (this goes mainly for katara...)

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I see what you mean. I personally dont think azula will be doing much training anymore, she seems to think that she is the best person in the world with no room for improvement. I belive there will be a second confrentation between katara and azula and i believe by that time katara will be strong enough to win.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know katara could hold her own agaisn't azula for a large time in the last seasona and so could suki (even though she eventually lost) but suki didn't have any bending skills. one thing that azula can't deal with is improv in the moment things she can only do good with long planning. i have to agree that if they fight azula probably wouldn't fight clean she would probably cheat and have the fight planned out in her head. but if something goes wrong in her plan then azula loses her cool. she isn't as good of a fighter when she loses her cool toph on the other hand only gets better when she gets mad. it's such a pitty that they haven't matched azula and toph together yet.
    every rose has a thorn

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i don't know katara could hold her own agaisn't azula for a large time in the last seasona and so could suki (even though she eventually lost) but suki didn't have any bending skills. one thing that azula can't deal with is improv in the moment things she can only do good with long planning. i have to agree that if they fight azula probably wouldn't fight clean she would probably cheat and have the fight planned out in her head. but if something goes wrong in her plan then azula loses her cool. she isn't as good of a fighter when she loses her cool toph on the other hand only gets better when she gets mad. it's such a pitty that they haven't matched azula and toph together yet.
    Has Azula ever lost her cool?
    The only time I can think of is when She's on the Drill and Tries to Firebend Aang but misses by a split-second. You can see her sweating right before she goes to attack.

Is that losing your cool?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie yukina25 is off to a good start yukina25's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: battle of the females

Im stuck with Toph & Katara. I mean Katara may be kind & loving but she can kick some butt if she has to but Toph is a strong i dnt care if i hurt you like a guy so i say both!!!

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Has Azula ever lost her cool?
    The only time I can think of is when She's on the Drill and Tries to Firebend Aang but misses by a split-second. You can see her sweating right before she goes to attack.

Is that losing your cool?
    or whenever she gets mad and just starts to shoot at things. like when aing gets away she gets mad and then blows up.
    every rose has a thorn

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

she's a prefectionist. thats why she blows up if she messes up.

see the episode where her and zuko get kicked out of the party?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

yeah i have seen it. and that's what i'm talking about she messes up whatever she doesn't have planned, or if she doesn't know what to do she isn't good and just making it up on the spot. this is something i think that both katara and toph are better at. so if they were to catch azula off guard it would affect her more than if azula cuaght either katara or toph off guard (not that she could catch toph off guard with her wave senses)
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast