i'd like if toph the winner though
    heheheh
    she's great
    but katara now can blood bending.
    that mean katara can control people movement
    i think the fastest will win.

it's a bad news for azula
    hehehehehheh

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: battle of the females

I would have to go with Katara. At the end before the timeskip she was holding of earthbenders azula and zuko. Not to mention shes only going to become stronger and stronger. If I had to chose a second then I would go with azula. Lightning Bending!
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

you know i hadn't thought of that. could katara bend the water inside a persons body? well i guess if toph can control metal because it still small earth particles then katara could control the body since it is made up of 70% water. well if she can then i would have to say katara. still i don't think she has the heart to do anything to azula or toph that could hurt them even if she could do something like freeze the water in them or try control them.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Agin yes kataraa did fend off all those earth benders as well as azula and zuko but water bending is beter for defense than it is in offense. if it was better at attack the water tribe wouldnt of needed aang to fend off the fire nation. And another point would be that she only did it for 10 to 15 seconds, before fleeing.

Made by me.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, i agree. honestly, in a long drawn out battle, one on one, i really dont think katara stands a chance. like nexolus said, it wasnt for very long, and was just basically holding them off.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

okay they are really strong at their element and masters of it so it would have to be a really tough call.

Katara- an awesome water bending. makes ice and now can get water from anywhere and can BLOOD BEND!!!!!

Toph -again an awesome earth bender a master of her art. she can BEND METAL!!!

Princess azula -evil but an awesome fire bender even better than her big brother. can bend LIGHTING!

so i can't really say who is the better i like them all. so it would just depend on where they are and if it's s a good time to fight.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

With the development of blood bending Katara is the most owning character in the series. She can control people now given its only under the full moon. I believe that she will become strong enough later in the series to actually do it whenever she wants. Afterall she is already stronger than the developer of the move.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    With the development of blood bending Katara is the most owning character in the series. She can control people now given its only under the full moon.
    but this is only at night, under a full moon. it would be like saying, "i can win in a fight against you, as long as i have a rocket launcher".

plus, i dont really see katara doing any bloodbending. she was ashamed when she realised that she had done it in the first place.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast