+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: battle of the females

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: battle of the females

What I hope for the series is that it will take a darker turn. I believe we may hit another timeskip possibly after the arrival of the comet and we'll see all of the characters years later in a more hardened tone. This is just my hopes but since its not an anime Nick probably won't go with that. This would be when see uses blood bending commonly.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

That Katara or what her name is, is such a little crook. What she did her own comrade. She deserves to die.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    plus, i dont really see katara doing any bloodbending. she was ashamed when she realised that she had done it in the first place.
    I second that.
    I bet the only people she'd ever use it against are Azula or Zuko, and even then be sceptic over it. She realllllly seemed ashamed.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I second that.
    I bet the only people she'd ever use it against are Azula or Zuko, and even then be sceptic over it. She realllllly seemed ashamed.
    i also think that she wouldnt even use it on them unless aang was in major danger. i dont even think she would use it to save herself.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie ruthinni is off to a good start ruthinni's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd pick TOPH cuz she is tough she can win hands down.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i also think that she wouldnt even use it on them unless aang was in major danger. i dont even think she would use it to save herself.

i think that she is too goodietwoshoes to do it. but you knever know she could mature more and be ablet o do it without feeling so ashamed. i mean the series has taken some pretty odd turns. plus the only reason the woman said that it could be done only on a full moon was because that was when water bending was strongest. so in other words she wasn't strong enough to do it any other time other than the full moon. but if katara gets strong enough she could do it when it's not a full moon. perhaps not when the sun is out but perhaps when the moon, no matter what type of moon, is out.
    every rose has a thorn

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

it would be a very odd turn to see katara basically turn emo and sadistic, using bloodbending more

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it would be an odd turn but I think it would make the series better. Its to happy go lucky, I love the series but it needs some darkness. All they ever do is practice bending they need to get the war moving and let uncle out of his cage then I'm sure the series will own even harder.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast