+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: battle of the females

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

Re: battle of the females

Lol, little miss sugar queen.

Toph's the second most aggressive bender in comparison to Azula who'd waste no time to disintegrate something that moves (holy crap). It really depends, Katara went blow for blow against Azula in book two the final, depends on will power and endurance given their both at the master level. Thats not to say others don't stack into the equation but it varies on independent skills.

Uber abstract.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domineuce View Post
    Lol, little miss sugar queen.

Toph's the second most aggressive bender in comparison to Azula who'd waste no time to disintegrate something that moves (holy crap).
    she is a very agressive bender. she is blind, but is still feared by all. remember the episode when they first met her?\

and i think it would be stupid, billium, if she turned emo. emo and water doent go together. dont make me sic 257 on you.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

But emo and blood go together and blood is a form of liquid. So in a way yes emo and blood do go together. Also she can heal herself with water that why you don't see the slices and scars on her wrist.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Thanks

no, thinking how they every character has a particular element, they wouldnt have a darker character have an afinity with water. most likely the whole point of having the bloodbending in the show was to make the waterbending have a bad side too, to make it seen that everyone can be a bad buy or good guy.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

okay i don't think katara will go emo any time soon. but i do think that they ould have like a finally of the show like when it ends showing them all older and what happens after the war and stuff. truthfully i think that toph would most likely be emo if she gets older. But anyways back to the topic, so we've seen some major changes to the series in the power wise. Katara can control blood (which gives her a huge lead) toph can control metal likes it's paper, and azula can control lightning, (but putting the advances into account, azula hasn't gotten much stronger, toph and katara have on the other hand.)
    who knows maybe next time katara and azula meet katara will be able to beat her with her new fithing style and with being able to get water from anywhere.
    every rose has a thorn

Thanks

one thing ppl often forget as well is the fact that Azula is a bitch. she will twist things around untill it infuriates her attacker, to her advantage.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

yes but katara is normally always holding back because she doesn't want to hurt people. not until the old witch threatened to kill her friends did she toughen up and do something agaisnt her instead of trying to neutralize her friends. truthfully i think katara gets stronger when she's emotional, remember when she fought with the north pole water bender master? she was veryy mad and because of that she fought extremely well. so if azula wants to be a bith let her, katara would only fight that much harder.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9