+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Strongest Bender!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Strongest Bender!

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    As of the current story though, I'd have to say Iroh is getting pretty weak, eh? since he's not eating or doing anything....His techniques wouldn't mean squat if he didn't have any energy or life to fight.
    you always gotta foint out the true facts....

no, i completely belive that iroh will actually be the one to teach aang firebending. he swore not to do it, but he'll have to anyway....

anyone herd his new voice? it was on the little short thing that was on.(haha, guidance counsolur)

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the fire lord would be but with out the sun he would not be. Also i think that aang well be soon.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks

aang only owns once he goes into the avatar state. but then azula pwned him anyway. so hes not so strong after all.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    aang only owns once he goes into the avatar state. but then azula pwned him anyway. so hes not so strong after all.
    That doesn't even count seeing as how it was a surpirsie attack. Think what would happen if they fought head on, seeing as how she "stabbed him in the back" so to say. And once he learns fire bending, then he'll only need the avatar state to take on the Fire Lord or a large number of enemies at once in my opinion. If he still needs it to take on the regulars, then that's pretty lame, even if he is still just a kid.

But to get back on topic, due to experience, I would say Iroh takes it for being the strongest bender. This only includes people who have been shown to fight so far though, seeing as how we haven't seen Ozai (sp?) fight yet.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

(i belive its spelled right)

eventually aang WILL be the strongest bender, there is no doubt. but right now, on the other hand..... besides, i dont think he would fight ozai with fire. he will probably use air, to go with the whole "Last Airbender" thing....

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think that the strogest bender has to be the one that knows the most about his style of bending. After all knowledge is power.

Thanks

again, that would probably be iroh. he was, after all supposed to be the fire lord before ozai.....

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    again, that would probably be iroh. he was, after all supposed to be the fire lord before ozai.....
    That's only because he was the Older of the two brothers. It was supposed to go by age, not strength or skills.

And also to Syd's post, If the whole knowledge is power thing were to be in play, it could be anyone. A master waterbender, even toph perhaps. And I'm sure the air Nomads, Who were wiped out by Sozin's comet's power Were knowledgeable of their arts and styles. [The arrow meant they were airbending masters remember]
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast