+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Strongest Bender!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Strongest Bender!

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    That's only because he was the Older of the two brothers. It was supposed to go by age, not strength or skills.
    yeah, umm... i definitly think iroh could take ozai. ozai strikes me as more the cunning, backstabbing type, and not that good a fighter. but i guess well just have to wait and see....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    That's only because he was the Older of the two brothers. It was supposed to go by age, not strength or skills.

And also to Syd's post, If the whole knowledge is power thing were to be in play, it could be anyone. A master waterbender, even toph perhaps. And I'm sure the air Nomads, Who were wiped out by Sozin's comet's power Were knowledgeable of their arts and styles. [The arrow meant they were airbending masters remember]
    what I mean by the my knowledge commet is that not because you are the best master in your element makes you the strogest of the benders. For example Toph she is really good and so far as we have seen she might be the strogest of the earth benders but she really does not much about the other bending styles. If she was to fight a good water bender that water bender the only thing he has to do is to make a layer of ice on the ground thick enough for Thop not to feel the earth and that bender would win.

Like a said it before it does not matter how much you know about you onw bending style. What makes you the best is was you know about the other elements.

Thanks

umm....anyone seen iroh in the new episode? is there a question now whether he is the strongest?

"now look at what you've become"....

Friggin Krauser, thats what he's become....

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I can see where syd is going and i agree with him. and of the subject of iroh and oazi i agree on ochi's case. I agree with syd cause if all you know about is your own bending then you won't know what your enemy's are capable of. For example when aang fought toph he beat her cause she didnt know he would be off the ground, so she couldnt tell where he was.

And on the case of iroh and oazi i believe iroh would be a better fire bender because he was out in the war fighting while his brother stayed in the fire nation telling people what to do.

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    umm....anyone seen iroh in the new episode? is there a question now whether he is the strongest?

"now look at what you've become"....

Friggin Krauser, thats what he's become....
    No, so far I have only seen the firts episode since I waiting for the dvd to come out next month.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    I can see where syd is going and i agree with him. and of the subject of iroh and oazi i agree on ochi's case. I agree with syd cause if all you know about is your own bending then you won't know what your enemy's are capable of. For example when aang fought toph he beat her cause she didnt know he would be off the ground, so she couldnt tell where he was.

And on the case of iroh and oazi i believe iroh would be a better fire bender because he was out in the war fighting while his brother stayed in the fire nation telling people what to do.

I never thought about that and I think you are right. The best way to get better is to actually use your knowledge in really battle.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syd View Post
    No, so far I have only seen the firts episode since I waiting for the dvd to come out next month.

I never thought about that and I think you are right. The best way to get better is to actually use your knowledge in really battle.
    yeah, and i cant seem to remember anyone else actually exhaling fire. iroh just owns. plus, it seems only strong ppl are in the white lotus.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

That might not be neccesarily true. what other powerful benders in the white lotus do they show? i only know of iroh. You could be true im not sure.

Thanks

im talking about people in general. like the sword master. he was the best anywhere, and what group did he belong to?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast