+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 71

Thread: The Strongest Bender!

  1. #49
    Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: The Strongest Bender!

    Quote Originally Posted by Domineuce View Post
    Actually Katara is the strongest bender believe it or not and it doesn't have anything to do with gender in the matter. Someone who has such advanced control in the concepts and fields of the three states of matter all bundled into the field of water bending with that much talent is virtually unstoppable.

    If you didn't understand that try this...

    Water Benders Tradition:
    -Water bending
    -Ice bending
    -Mist bending
    -Snow bending
    -Cloud bending? Lol you need just a little air bending for that XD but its made of water!!!
    -Mud bending
    -Vine bending

    OMFG Water benders are such pimps!!! No srsli. She is the strongest bender =/

    ~Dom
    dont forget blood bending :P
    i agree that katara is probably the most versitile. but with blood bending, that makes her pretty damn powerful. she could easily kill a person by ripping out all the water in their body. id say currently shes probably on par with iroh. following that would probably be toph (sp?) since shes the only person in the world(that we know of anyway) that can bend metal

  2. #50
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: The Strongest Bender!

    but one thing you must remember is that she can only bend blood on a full moon. its kinda hard to justify how powerful overall one is due to this hinderance. iroh can bend fire any time, provided its not on the rare occurance of an eclipse.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  3. #51
    Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: The Strongest Bender!

    Its gotta be katara. I still can't understand how it can be denied. At the end of book two she proved her worth. She pretty much had azula captured and zuko had to save her. Also she's only gotten stronger where it seems like everybody else is just falling behind compared to her.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

    Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

  4. #52
    Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So many places... I cant remember ...
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: The Strongest Bender!

    Quote Originally Posted by thedivineshadow View Post
    dont forget blood bending :P
    i agree that katara is probably the most versitile. but with blood bending, that makes her pretty damn powerful. she could easily kill a person by ripping out all the water in their body. id say currently shes probably on par with iroh. following that would probably be toph (sp?) since shes the only person in the world(that we know of anyway) that can bend metal

    ^ practically took the words right out my mouth lol >.<

    Katara has to be one of the strongest benders there.
    She can Bend BLOOD!!!!
    sure she doesnt like the new power and probably wont use it too often if ever again she still has one of the strongest techniques yet
    Come one who can dispute that?!?!?
    But besides Katara I would say
    Toph is starting to become pretty strong too what with the Metal bending
    and recently she got locked in that wooden cage... they'll probably have her learn how to bend wood and plants now too since they are a part of the Earth so why wouldnt an earth bender beable to do that? ..
    But right now yeah its Katara

  5. #53
    Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: The Strongest Bender!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    but one thing you must remember is that she can only bend blood on a full moon. its kinda hard to justify how powerful overall one is due to this hinderance. iroh can bend fire any time, provided its not on the rare occurance of an eclipse.
    i must have missed that part. i mean, yes the first time she did it was during a full moon, and yes, the old lady only kidnapped on full moons so its a good connection, but that doesn't necessarily mean katara would have to wait seeing on how powerful she is, does it?

    Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post

    ^ practically took the words right out my mouth lol >.<

    they'll probably have her learn how to bend wood and plants now too since they are a part of the Earth so why wouldnt an earth bender beable to do that? ..
    But right now yeah its Katara
    well wood isn't technically earth/rock even though its a part of the earth. plus, if the wood is dried, which is probably the case there, theres little/no water left in it and would be difficult to bend. though i dont know why toph couldnt bend the earth outside the cage...
    Last edited by thedivineshadow; Dec 12, 2007 at 11:20 AM.

  6. #54
    Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So many places... I cant remember ...
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: The Strongest Bender!

    so earth benders can only bend rocks? hummm they should fix that lol in the very least they should let her make or find diamonds and other precious stones where ever she goes creating an endless supply of money! >.< lol

    But she's pretty strong already as it is because she's got the metal bending and can sense and hear things through the ground on top of being able to bend it

  7. #55
    Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: The Strongest Bender!

    Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    so earth benders can only bend rocks? hummm they should fix that lol in the very least they should let her make or find diamonds and other precious stones where ever she goes creating an endless supply of money! >.< lol

    But she's pretty strong already as it is because she's got the metal bending and can sense and hear things through the ground on top of being able to bend it
    I may have mentioned this before, but diamonds are made at the center of the earth at thousands of degrees over spans of thousands of years. The only "diamonds" have been seen in the crystal catacombs in the season finale of Book 2. And anyone who has seen that would know that the crystals were rather easily destroyed...There haven't been many other instances of precious metals in the series so far.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

  8. #56
    Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: The Strongest Bender!

    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I may have mentioned this before, but diamonds are made at the center of the earth at thousands of degrees over spans of thousands of years. The only "diamonds" have been seen in the crystal catacombs in the season finale of Book 2. And anyone who has seen that would know that the crystals were rather easily destroyed...There haven't been many other instances of precious metals in the series so far.
    Those were just crystals not diamonds. Regular formed diamons dont take the shape seen in the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post

    ^ practically took the words right out my mouth lol >.<

    Katara has to be one of the strongest benders there.
    She can Bend BLOOD!!!!
    sure she doesnt like the new power and probably wont use it too often if ever again she still has one of the strongest techniques yet
    Come one who can dispute that?!?!?
    But besides Katara I would say
    Toph is starting to become pretty strong too what with the Metal bending
    and recently she got locked in that wooden cage... they'll probably have her learn how to bend wood and plants now too since they are a part of the Earth so why wouldnt an earth bender beable to do that? ..
    But right now yeah its Katara
    There really isnt anything speacil about beninding blood. Its pretty much the same thing the swamp benders do to bend the water in vines. All it is is bending water that happens to be inside somthing, like when she bends the water out of her flask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Its gotta be katara. I still can't understand how it can be denied. At the end of book two she proved her worth. She pretty much had azula captured and zuko had to save her. Also she's only gotten stronger where it seems like everybody else is just falling behind compared to her.
    And azula has fought off ang multiple times. Which would say that she is a stronger bender than Ang. All this really shows is that Katara is good for fighting azula where others cant stand up against her ruthlessness. Certain people are better suited for fighting other certain people. I dont think Azula would of hit Iroh when escapeing from the company if he wasnt looking at toph for the moment.

    Made by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the strongest jounin?
    By chun334 in forum Naruto
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: Nov 02, 2009, 07:27 AM
  2. OFFICIAL Avatar: The Last Air Bender Section
    By deodaclan18 in forum Avatar: The Last Airbender
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 14, 2007, 07:41 PM
  3. name the strongest !!!
    By powerxxx in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Aug 18, 2006, 12:33 PM
  4. What would happen if you met Bender?
    By Zeffervelli in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2006, 09:59 AM
  5. fav anime pet/strongest...
    By animechick in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2005, 06:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts