+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Strongest Bender!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Strongest Bender!

Quote Originally Posted by thedivineshadow View Post
    i must have missed that part. i mean, yes the first time she did it was during a full moon, and yes, the old lady only kidnapped on full moons so its a good connection, but that doesn't necessarily mean katara would have to wait seeing on how powerful she is, does it?
    yes, it does. a water bender's bending is stronger at night, and strongest on the night of a full moon. the witch flat-out faid that it was only possible to do it on a full moon, and i think she would know, considering how many years she's been a water bender

and those crystals where not diamonds.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i just started to watch the show...

but i think Toph is the strongest! she bent metal! ***king metal! that's what they use to STOP benders! i also think she's the strongest since she relies so much on it to know the world around her! blind martial artists are usually stronger then others becuz there is less senses to distract them... it's easier to meditate and thusly, easier to focus and train your powers! and she had a lot of spunk too!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    and she had a lot of spunk too!
    unfortunately, the spunky ppl tend to get owned more often than pessimistic ones.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ yeah, but no one cries when the pessimistic people die! ahaha~!

what?... oh, that was too harsh? i know! but at least she has lots of friends to take over when she gets taken down!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domineuce View Post
    Actually Katara is the strongest bender believe it or not and it doesn't have anything to do with gender in the matter. Someone who has such advanced control in the concepts and fields of the three states of matter all bundled into the field of water bending with that much talent is virtually unstoppable.

If you didn't understand that try this...

Water Benders Tradition:
    -Water bending
    -Ice bending
    -Mist bending
    -Snow bending
    -Cloud bending? Lol you need just a little air bending for that XD but its made of water!!!
    -Mud bending
    -Vine bending

OMFG Water benders are such pimps!!! No srsli. She is the strongest bender =/

~Dom

you forgot blood bending X3

anyway, the way i see it, id have to go with toph. her ability to see with E.B. makes her virtually unstoppable, and against water, even if she is frozen, as long as one part of her body is showing she is able to bend her way out. plus she can bend metal. name me one other bender that's able to do that.
    Why hello there!

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    you forgot blood bending X3

anyway, the way i see it, id have to go with toph. her ability to see with E.B. makes her virtually unstoppable, and against water, even if she is frozen, as long as one part of her body is showing she is able to bend her way out. plus she can bend metal. name me one other bender that's able to do that.
    i guess you forgot what happened when she was trapped in the wooden cage with katara. she was not sealed in it, she could see the ground through the wooden bars but she still couldn't do anything or at least she didn't attempt it. and also, only the old earth king person (forgot his name) so far has shown the ability to earth bend anything he can see. toph has yet to demonstrate this. everything she has bended was either with her feet or hands.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thedivineshadow View Post
    i guess you forgot what happened when she was trapped in the wooden cage with katara. she was not sealed in it, she could see the ground through the wooden bars but she still couldn't do anything or at least she didn't attempt it. and also, only the old earth king person (forgot his name) so far has shown the ability to earth bend anything he can see. toph has yet to demonstrate this. everything she has bended was either with her feet or hands.
    His name is King Bumi.
    and, Well obviously, since she can't actually "see" with her eyes. xD
    Sorry, bad joke. forgive me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i think maybe Zuko's uncle. but then again zuko is still learning
    and maybe with enough training he can surpass the Dragon of the West^^
    but also theres Katara she strong right now all she needs is some more training
    and who knows how strong she'll become^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast