+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What element do you think you possess, and why?

Newbie ShadowJackal is off to a good start ShadowJackal's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What element do you think you possess, and why?

Hey! I'm Shadow (or Jackal) and I was just wondering what kind of element you could control, if you were a character in Avatar: the Last Airbender. Are you from the water tribe? Earth kingdom? Fire nation? Air Nomads? Or do you think you're the avatar yourself? Someone who has characteristics of all four elements? I would love to hear what you think!

Personally, I think I would be the avatar himself, (or in my case, herself). Either that, or water. Anyways, I think I would be the avatar because I'm a pretty patient person, and easy- going like the element water. I rarely whine and I LOVE to swim. I pretty much swim everyday in the summer, at the public pool near me.
    Another characteristic about me would fit the element earth (or rock). Since I do have my competitive side, and I'm a bit of a tomboy (I hate dresses! and I also don't mind getting dirty.
    Next is fire, just like fire, even though I'm pretty patient, I do have my scary moments when I lose it. Completely! Also I do have a fierce side, I like to play fighting games like Naruto, or Avatar: the Last Airbender, on wii or any other games with combat or magic.
    And lastly is air. Just like the nomads I'm a peace loving kind of person, and I dislike eating meat (although I will eat it sometimes). And I'm pretty much an airhead. ^_^
    And so ends my little lecture on myself, now for you, what element are you and why? Can't wait for some replies!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What element do you think you possess, and why?

I would easily be fire. Quick, passionate, and short-tempered. Plus, many moves I've actually learned closely resemble the ones used by firebenders. That and you need some extent of flexibility, which I do posses. I think it fits me, my body, and my personality perfectly and is already my preferred element from the TV show. That, and the lightning "add-on" is pretty badass.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie ShadowJackal is off to a good start ShadowJackal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I would easily be fire. Quick, passionate, and short-tempered. Plus, many moves I've actually learned closely resemble the ones used by firebenders. That and you need some extent of flexibility, which I do posses. I think it fits me, my body, and my personality perfectly and is already my preferred element from the TV show. That, and the lightning "add-on" is pretty badass.
    Oh yeah, passionate is another great way on describing the element fire. And lightning? Totally awesome. I really like the "blood- bending" add on for water bending too. And who could forget metal bending? xD

Newbie Arkan is off to a good start Arkan's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be Fire, because im grumpy, angry and passionate, plus lightning is ridulously awesome On the other hand i might be Air because im peace loving and dont take pleasure in fighting... hmm...
    OH NO!!! I knew it was only a matter of time!!!.... APPA ATE MOMO!!!!

+ Reply to Thread