+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what element would you like to control? Why?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

what element would you like to control? Why?

out of the four elements (fire, water, earth, air)(i like avatar too so that where i got my idea^^) would you like to have full control over? please explain your answers^^ thank you

for me i would love to control air or water!! i love the feel of water,the ability of not controling it! letting it slip through your finger never being to keep a hold of it. that's why i want the ability to control water. to control something uncontrol-able

air: i love to fly!! i mean for the longest time i wanted to touch the clouds!! so that's why i want the ability to control air^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what element would you like to control?y?

I want to controle the element Cu (<----copper for those who dont know)

Do to others as you see fit

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what element would you like to control?y?

@ Avatar thief: that was very long and illustrative answer

I too would like to control water. It's strong and mild, beautiful and fearfull at the same time. I believe it's capable of healing as well as has the power you need in a fight. It can get trough hard obstacles and knows when it's time to just go around them... water is something that seems perfect to me... So water is what I wish to have power of, what I want to understand...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what element would you like to control? Why?

Earth... Definitely earth!

My name isn't Sprout for no reason. I love trees, plants, flowers, ferns... You name a plant, I love it! I like to play in the dirt--which is funny because I hate getting dirty--and I play with grass and leaves all the time. I even get seasonal depression. When the trees start to fade and die, so do I. In winter, I'm a pretty grumpy person.

Anywho, I think that the ability to control earth would be better suited toward me. I'm just closer with the earth than most people.

Newbie Jairo may be famous one day Jairo may be famous one day Jairo's Avatar
    Thanks

Water. Why? Because I think is the estrongest element between the four.
    Do not dwell in the past... do not wonder about the future... just life the present to the fullness...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

fire. even though most see it as hatred, evil and such, i think flames are beautiful and yet still powerful and destructive. The flames in us keeps humans going and striving to achieve that higher purpose .The burning desire to never quite in the heat of the battle, thats why i would pick fire.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: what element would you like to control? Why?

I'd LOVE to control Fire ^0^,

I would like to control it because ...I just love fire, heat, and etc.

Specially in the mornings when it's freezing in my bed and It's so hard to leave my bed :'(

Also, I like feeling Warmth when I'm sad...I don't know why bed I just love feeling warm...and it would be possible if I could control the element Fire.

Plus...Fire's...HOT ...not cool

-x- Zainab -x-

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going with fire as well.
    It represents power, destruction, and among other things, it can also mean beauty if you look at it in a certain angle.
    I've always been quite the pyromaniacial type myself, and the others just seem like an extension.
    Fire is created through your own power from within, not another thing to be used.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast