+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what element would you like to control? Why?

Newbie Hickslayer is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: what element would you like to control? Why?

yeah, i'm pretty sure there is a thread already started about this about two threads down, but FIRE all the way, can be used anyware, plus the lightning thing is SUPER kickasstic!!

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love to control either water or air because they are every where
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

water would be nice too u can make water twistes and hurt people badly like the fire nation with the water it has alot of uses that are helpful.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie Cid27 is off to a good start
    Thanks

heh heh

I'd have to agree with you all. So I'd choose (Surprised no one said this yet) being the avatar.

My reason?
    First off I like helping people. Secondly I'd be able to bend everything, making me the strongest person in the world. Talk about power.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Funny, I like the Avatar, but I didn't even think this was an Avatar question. Other anime have characters that can control elements, not just the Avatar. The Avatar just bases their entire world around elemental control.

I still say it has to be water for me. Water is life or death. It can bring life where there is no life. It can also take all life away with one swift raging moment.

Drifting snowflake on your face... Suffocating avalanche covering you.

Gentle spring rain... Raging floods sweeping away everything in it's path.

Soft mist rolling across your morning path... Deafening Fog from which you can not find your way.

Cool. when you think about how many different forms water can take, and how unpredictable it can be.

People survived before they knew what to do with fire. If the world flooded, people would figure out a way to survive on the water. Air would be a problem, you need oxygen. You need water. Water makes things grow. You can draw oxygen from water. Water can put out fires, and cool lava flows into land. Water is life, water is amazing in all it's copious forms. It's THE element.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    Funny, I like the Avatar, but I didn't even think this was an Avatar question. Other anime have characters that can control elements, not just the Avatar. The Avatar just bases their entire world around elemental control.

I still say it has to be water for me. Water is life or death. It can bring life where there is no life. It can also take all life away with one swift raging moment.

Drifting snowflake on your face... Suffocating avalanche covering you.

Gentle spring rain... Raging floods sweeping away everything in it's path.

Soft mist rolling across your morning path... Deafening Fog from which you can not find your way.

Cool. when you think about how many different forms water can take, and how unpredictable it can be.

People survived before they knew what to do with fire. If the world flooded, people would figure out a way to survive on the water. Air would be a problem, you need oxygen. You need water. Water makes things grow. You can draw oxygen from water. Water can put out fires, and cool lava flows into land. Water is life, water is amazing in all it's copious forms. It's THE element.
    nicely though out congrats water is amonst the most important things in life we need and has maney forms each of which plays its role on life and if controlled by a person would truely be scarey2thumbs:

Newbie RainbowRain is off to a good start RainbowRain's Avatar
    on the earth, in a town on a corner street.
    Thanks

i would have to say Earth, along with plants on the earth. this way i would be able to try a help save it. but air would be next choice because i have always loved the wind on my skin and it would be incredable if it could allow me to fly...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowRain View Post
    i would have to say Earth, along with plants on the earth. this way i would be able to try a help save it. but air would be next choice because i have always loved the wind on my skin and it would be incredable if it could allow me to fly...
    ah nice choices i too would have to say i agree with this and would chose it for the same reasons that and with earth i can control alot of things and be so much stronger tho air still rocks the most in my book2thumbs:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast