+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: what element would you like to control? Why?

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what element would you like to control? Why?

I would go with fire. I'm a bit of a pyromaniac and love to see things blow up and catcg fire. The ability to be able to weild a force that is so strong is something I dream of. Besides like anime_being_god said its not like its always evil an it is very beautiful.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

It's either water or fire... With fire, you generate heat, and you can burn stuff, though it would be very obvious, since you're not exactly pyrokinetic (wah no inconspicuous spontaneous combustion!), but you can still generate heat... But with water, you can do all sorts of things with it, all sorts of things... And there's the whole "I won't die of thirst or by drowning" thing. And after reading all the other water threads, I feel myself being seduced... But dang lightning is awesome!

I'd choose with whatever the coin lands. And apparently, it landed with tails—fire.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Water and wind definitely.

Reasons(water):
    1. A large portion of the earth is covered with water. the earth is on your side. . . and guess what? Your enemy live on earth . . .
    2. Water heals.
    3. Since is "full control" over the element, I was thinking of something around the line of controlling every form of water and temperature of it.
    4. And since its "full control" (insert sinister though here, e.g get all the water out of s person = 1 kill)
    5. So many benefits!

Reasons(wind):
    1. I believe I can fly~~~!!!^-^
    2. Think of killing a person with a card . . . (I might possibly make the card go until mark 6)
    3. Just so many other benefits . . .

Newbie RainbowRain is off to a good start RainbowRain's Avatar
    on the earth, in a town on a corner street.
    Thanks

true however, if it wer'nt for earth, the water would not hav anything to rest on and it would turn to gaseous form, or it would just float and have no force, force does come from the earths gravity, however you reasons are quite interesting, brutal but interesting never the less. water also might cover a large portion, however earth is also below that portion of water, but yes i do agree, water is healing and does have many benifits. the only reasons i would control wind is because the wind is so nice on the skin and also, i would love to fly...

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

RainbowRain, I'm happy you're with me, I'd like to fly too!!

Actually what you said about earth is true, now would it be silly if us Chinese would say the elements are in harmony with each other if they havn't though of that right?

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Air: beacuse there would probably be flying troops everywhere and you could swoop and lead them

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could control an element it would be air. Why? Well......... because if you could control air you would be able to fly. Also, air has an effect on all of the other three elements. For example, air can spread fire, erode earth, create waves, and move ice that is floating on top of the water. Air has the most effect out of the four elements on the environment. In adittion, unlike water air is everywhere so there is an unlimited amount of materiel for bending.

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: what element would you like to control? Why?

i would like to control water because i'm kinda person who being active in the night. during night, normally the air is cold. i enjoy swimming in the mid night cause the water is cold.. haha this feeling makes me feel great. i'm in heaven.. so relaxing.... so water would be my best choise.... if i really have the power, turning water into ice is kind cool too.
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast