+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: What Nation Would You Join?

Newbie Analee31 is off to a good start Analee31's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: What Nation Would You Join?

haha i love questions like these but i never know wut to pick!!!! the ones i'd like to be in would be air and fire nation! air because aang rocks! he's so cool and funny! plus i'd like to ride on one of those air balls things. but i'd also like to be in the fire one cause i absolutley love uncle iro! he's so cool and funny and i'd love to have him as an uncle also i like the idea of fire shooting out of your hands!

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Nation Would You Join?

If i were to be acle to join one of the nations i would have to pick the fire nation because i love fire so i would probably feel the most at home in that nation
    I am darkness

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

I would chose the fire nation but I would work to stop the fire lord not join him in world conquest And also I'd love to have lightning like Azula.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    I would chose the fire nation but I would work to stop the fire lord not join him in world conquest And also I'd love to have lightning like Azula.
    yeah the lighting abilites are awsome since unlike the fire all u can do is dodge it u cant rly deflect it cuz if it touches u ur gna get hurt
    I am darkness

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xsasukeuchiha View Post
    yeah the lighting abilites are awsome since unlike the fire all u can do is dodge it u cant rly deflect it cuz if it touches u ur gna get hurt
    well actually you can but its dificult because if it touches your heart your dead the end. but the talent I desire most is probably blood bending I'd love to be able to control people.
    Last edited by rentonthurston27; Mar 03, 2008 at 07:53 PM.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Analee31 View Post
    haha i love questions like these but i never know wut to pick!!!! the ones i'd like to be in would be air and fire nation! air because aang rocks! he's so cool and funny! plus i'd like to ride on one of those air balls things. but i'd also like to be in the fire one cause i absolutley love uncle iro! he's so cool and funny and i'd love to have him as an uncle also i like the idea of fire shooting out of your hands!

that would be cool, the air nation, tirbe, temple like things. to be in aing's home, that would be cool. especially cause whenever we see parts of the air temple it is always so serene, happy, and peacefull. yeah i think i would like to be part of the air temple too.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie Magik Sage is off to a good start Magik Sage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Is Emo View Post
    this is hard because for me air and earth would be asum... 2 opposites one of full substance and control the other free and light... it would destry anything that came into its way... but if i had to chose i chose air cause i'd wanna fly and be free.

btw to the guy who said air is weak

YOU ARE SO WRONG!!!!

imgaine it you have the power to take away the breath of all around you, create mini tornadoes (on in aangs case very big ones) you can cut very efficently AND effectivly all the airbenders can bend anything by putting it in an air stream like when aang before he could earthbend put coal into and airstream and fireed it at the fire nation ppl
    Add these to the air benders arsenal: (May not be possible...)
    -Cutting wind" I've seen it before in games and anime... However, thinking upon it, I find that it would be very difficult to be cut by air.
    -Sand storm" I wonder how many sand benders would be needed to get a sand storm strong enough to rip the flesh of men.... it would provide nice cover in lesser amounts.
    -Air Ships" They may lack heat like the firebenders, but they could fill up their air ships with helium or something.
    -Plasma?" Plasma is the forth state of matter (after gas.) Could it be possible to have an air bender cause enough friction with air to get it to change into plasma? This could create some serious hurt if possible.

Heh. Forgot my nation. I would go for being a fire bender living in the earth kingdom. I would oppose my home nation's war, and I would see if plain mortals truly lack the ability to use multiple elements. That would be my life's work. Learning (at least two, but not limited to) multiple elements.
    Last edited by Magik Sage; Mar 03, 2008 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Forgot my nation.

Newbie Mitsarugii is off to a good start Mitsarugii's Avatar
    Next to an explosive Toilet Paper Factory
    Thanks

Simply put I would want to be a Airbender, I just think it would be fun, of course I wouldn't want to be bald, so I'd have long hair like Haru (earthbender) and if they wouldn't let me have long hair I'd be a Earthbender. Yup, Lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast