+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What Nation Would You Join?

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Nation Would You Join?

i would be either water tribe or an airbender
    water because i would be the most versitile: walk on water, heal, pull water from the atmosphere and surroundings so you are able to bend almost anywhere with no limits, blood bend, plus you have the survival training of living in harsh environments.

air bending because you can fly >.> who doesnt love flying

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i would join the earth tribe becuz they are very strong and almost all the elements can be stopped or molded or cancelled out by earth! it can slow down water and snuff out fire! air it can't affect so much, but that's why you attack the user! and you can bend metal if you get good enough!

^_^ i also love the outfits! especially those warrior ones with the red eye make up! yay~!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I would pick water!!!!! Hurray for water! *splashes water all over the place*
    I mean, you can heal people with your water bending and you can freeze them up with the use of your breath... Cool! Yeah. I guess I would pick the Water Nation.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could i'd be on the airbending side or earth, maybe water but mostly air

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would definetly join the fire nation, they do martial arts w/ fire, how kewl is that?
    Temari is so Cool

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Next time you ask a question like this it would be cool if you tell people what anime you are talking about k because theres tons of animes k make that a reminder.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

hn, I would deffinatly pick the fire nation. Why? because it is by all means the most powerful nation so far. They have a huge army that can take down nations, they whiped out all the air benders, they took over most of the earth nation. I know it's evil and all, but I always go for the strongest out there, and that would be the fire nation.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be in the Earth Kingdom. Thier bending represents power which is an awesome thing. But, if not the Earth Kingdon then the Water Nation. It would be really cool to bend water and be able to heal.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast