+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Real or not

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Real or not

okay so most of us watched the episode where jet supposedly died. but do you think that he really died or do you think that theyll bring him back into the series later?

i think that theyll bring jet back but thats just me.
    every rose has a thorn

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: death of jet real or not

If you look on the official site...or wikipedia...it says that the authors/creators confirm that Jet died.

There are also easy-to-see clues during the episode...
    Such as Toph's quote: "He's lying..." in response to Jet's "Don't worry; I'll be alright."

and the fact That one of Jet's friends...the girl I believe is crying when they leave.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Please tell me what anime you are talking about because it could be number of animes.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Please tell me what anime you are talking about because it could be number of animes.
    Seriously?
    This is in the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" section and you're still asking that?
    It's from That show.
    Common sense man.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Real or not

i know that they said he's dead, but they never really showed it and you know how in anime series they always like to bring dead people back to life. so i don't know, i think that there could be a possibility that he didn't die. plus what about the other two people that were with him, did they die too? or did they abondon him? or did they all work together and beat the bad people? you have to agree that they left a lot of open ends in the jet death episode.
    every rose has a thorn

Thanks

Re: Real or not

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i know that they said he's dead, but they never really showed it and you know how in anime series they always like to bring dead people back to life. so i don't know, i think that there could be a possibility that he didn't die. plus what about the other two people that were with him, did they die too? or did they abondon him? or did they all work together and beat the bad people? you have to agree that they left a lot of open ends in the jet death episode.
    All right, that's true. It did leave a lot that could be answered. If I were to make educated guessed, and *assuming* he is dead and can't come back...I'd have to say that they guarded his body until he died and then afterwards made their way to the surface as the Earth Kingdom was being taken over by the Fire Nation. I'd say they're in hiding now. But that's only my thoughts on the situation.

+ Reply to Thread