Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know where to buy HELLSING?

Newbie kitty-miaku may be famous one day kitty-miaku may be famous one day kitty-miaku's Avatar
    I curently live in Sioux Falls. (don't tell anyone but it SUCKS!)
    Thanks

Anyone know where to buy HELLSING?

I can't find Hellsing anywere. I even go to pawn shops looking for it. I need the 2 Disk with the next 5-8 episodes.
    Last edited by kitty-miaku; Nov 15, 2006 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Image wrong.

Newbie axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anyone know where to buy HELLSING?

Well ebay should have it, and if you have HMV near by you should be able to get it from there.

Newbie anime_junkie may be famous one day anime_junkie may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kitty-miaku View Post
    I can't find Hellsing anywere. I even go to pawn shops looking for it. I need the 2 Disk with the next 5-8 episodes.
    try a best buy i get most of mine there or boarders book store find hard to gine ones there

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I go to Best Buy they have the whole season sam goodies wallmart you can order one for cheap.

Newbie DollCorpse is off to a good start DollCorpse's Avatar
    Thanks

Any store that sells anime/manga related sources. From where I live, you can buy the DVD set in the store called Anime Club at the mall. However, it would be expensive, so perhaps ordering online is better. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

DollCorpse

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I buy almost all my anime through either eBay, or RightStuf.com, but I do get some through the comic stores. I think I got Hellsing OVA Ultimate from RightStuf.com. I thought Best Buy had it. Then there is always Amazon.com. I have gotten some anime through Barnes & Nobles before, I even special ordered through them, check out their web site.

Newbie Vash is off to a good start Vash's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kitty-miaku View Post
    u know i have the same problem i cant find any stores to buy hellsing at and i dont do online shopping cause its not very secure

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

you can watch the episodes for free on google but if you want the dvds you can go to BestBuy or SunCoast those are 2 i would go to to get episodes on dvd.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast