Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellsing

Newbie Baby Tuffle may be famous one day Baby Tuffle may be famous one day Baby Tuffle's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Hellsing

what yall think about the new hellsing coming out? even though the original is legendary
    ReVeNgE sO DeeP It pEnEtRaTeS ThE BoNeS

Newbie soldier66 may be famous one day soldier66 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Its going to be awesome once I can finish downloading it. If they would sell it where I lived I would buy it immediatly. Sadly they don't.

Newbie Baby Tuffle may be famous one day Baby Tuffle may be famous one day Baby Tuffle's Avatar
    Thanks
    where u live?? well hellsing is da sh*t...i saw a couple of trailers and clips..and it looks AWESOME..graphics..animation..stroy line..
    ReVeNgE sO DeeP It pEnEtRaTeS ThE BoNeS

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Tuffle View Post
    what yall think about the new hellsing coming out? even though the original is legendary
    I wouldn't call the original GONZO series legendary. The story is incomplete, the anime quality was not consistent with the animation quality droping with the closing episodes, and Hellsing Manga fans (and the original Manga-ka) were not happy with changes to the original story line.... (grumble grumble grumble)

Quote Originally Posted by soldier66 View Post
    Its going to be awesome once I can finish downloading it. If they would sell it where I lived I would buy it immediatly. Sadly they don't.
    GENEON USA already has the Region 1 license (with other companies licensed for a world wide distribution) with the first DVD schedualed to come out this December...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks
    whats hellsing? it sounds cool, give me info plz!
    By Heartless_mage

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    see now...this orginal series wasnt all tht great when u compare it to the OVA series which is i gotta say now much more stylish and definitely does the manga justice

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    The OAV series thusfar has been much better than the original series because it follows the manga and the animation is quite nice. The original series was most definitly enjoyable, but it did have limitations and did nothing to tie off the main issue of the story (the source of the "freak chips")

As of now the OAV has two episodes released, both of which are renditions of the beginning of hellsing (Seras becomming a vampire, first fight with Alexander, and the attack on the Hellsing mansion by the Valentine Brothers) The next episode will undoubtedly deal with the little visit Arucard and Seras pay to South America, I won't go into it any further than this however.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm so looking forward to tht bit of the series, coz the fight in there will be mind blowing, not to mention more awesome material to use for AMVs XD

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast