Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

GENEON Animation already has their catalog page up for the December release of the first episode of the 'Hellsing Ultimate' OVA series...

'Hellsing Ultimate': GENEON Animation Catalog webpage
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie soldier66 may be famous one day soldier66 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I own the first DVD as I didn't want to wait for them to come out in america. Sadly it doesn't work to well. So I just play the version I had downloaded before ordering it. The series was allright, but the OVA is so much better, so was the manga. I got mad when all the stores I went to only sold volumes 1-7 of the manga's and not 8 and 9. Hopefully tommorow I can get the last 25% of the 2nd episode downloaded.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    *Kneels and starts to worship*
    All hail the Hellsing manga and Hellsing Ultimate!

Although I fear the manga is nearing its end...

Newbie LiL D may be famous one day LiL D may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i never heared of hellsing...going to go look into it :P

I do not want to be remembered, if your remembered, your Dead

Newbie soldier66 may be famous one day soldier66 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Just got done watching Vol.2 of the new OVA series. Its awesome. I was so happy when I saw the scene with Sera's going into her bloodlust and killing all the ghoul hellsing members. Sera's is my favorite out of all the characters in hellsing. Now I just wish I could understand it. Hopefully the subbed version will be on the internet soon.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier66 View Post
    Just got done watching Vol.2 of the new OVA series. Its awesome. I was so happy when I saw the scene with Sera's going into her bloodlust and killing all the ghoul hellsing members. Sera's is my favorite out of all the characters in hellsing. Now I just wish I could understand it. Hopefully the subbed version will be on the internet soon.
    I thought it was alreayd released, BUT ANYWAY, Hellsing is licensed if I'm not mistaken. NO talkie talkie about the illegal downloads.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    hassun wen u did start using words like talkie?? anyways there are subbed verisons out....anyways i like the designs of the characters coz they are loyal to the manga verison yet add a bit of spice to it which is so cool....especially Alucard's guns, damn they're huge

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble grumble grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier66 View Post
    Actually, it would be much better for the series if the fansub didn't come out. 'Hellsing Ultimate' as well as the upcoming 'Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society' not only have unusually large budgets, there OVA series. Without a TV/cable broadcast income, the only way the Studio and distributor can make money is through the sales of DVDs and merchandise. 'Hellsing Ultimate' is unusual in that it was prelicensed for world wide distribution before the production of this series was even announced, (which hints that this was the only way they could get funding for this series...) If domestic Japanese and International sales don't meet expectations, how long do you think GENEON and Dentsu will continue funding the production???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast