Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    its better that then OVA follows the manga more because there was allot of interesting stuff the anime missed out on, like pip, does anyone know if he is gonna be in this one?

Newbie Death2199 may be famous one day Death2199 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hellsing anime was good but the last 6 eps were too pasted on. the manga is better but hellsing ultimate seems to follow the manga which makes it good and it uses 3d animations at different parts making it look very nice only bad part u have to read subtiles unless you know japanese.

Newbie faisal..70023 may be famous one day faisal..70023 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Its going to be awesome once I can finish downloading it. If they would sell it where I lived I would buy it immediatly. Sadly they don't.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua chic View Post
    whats hellsing? it sounds cool, give me info plz!
    First of all, your right, it is cool and if you still wan't read about Hellsing, tryHellsing. I hope it's enough.....

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks
    New Hellsing!!! No way!! I'm sooo going to check it out!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

GENEON Animation already has their catalog page up for the December release of the first episode of the 'Hellsing Ultimate' OVA series...

'Hellsing Ultimate': GENEON Animation Catalog webpage
    Oh shezzz!!! What do they think we're made of? Money!

Grumble grumble grumble

Actually, it would be much better for the series if the fansub didn't come out. 'Hellsing Ultimate' as well as the upcoming 'Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society' not only have unusually large budgets, there OVA series. Without a TV/cable broadcast income, the only way the Studio and distributor can make money is through the sales of DVDs and merchandise. 'Hellsing Ultimate' is unusual in that it was prelicensed for world wide distribution before the production of this series was even announced, (which hints that this was the only way they could get funding for this series...) If domestic Japanese and International sales don't meet expectations, how long do you think GENEON and Dentsu will continue funding the production???
    Yes, but how many can actually afford to pay that much?! With all the positive feedback it has been getting if it doesn't sell it will be their own fault. I know I don't have that kind of money.

Here's crossing my fingers and hoping my single friend buys them so I can borrow them.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, that catalog page is for the more expensive 'Special Edition' DVD release version... There will be a non-special (and more affordable version) of 'Hellsing Ultimate' as well...

Here's the GENEON USA Catalog page for it...
    Product - Hellsing Ultimate - I: GENEON Animation Catalog Page
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hellsing

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, that catalog page is for the more expensive 'Special Edition' DVD release version... There will be a non-special (and more affordable version) of 'Hellsing Ultimate' as well...

Here's the GENEON USA Catalog page for it...
    Product - Hellsing Ultimate - I: GENEON Animation Catalog Page
    ouch. That's still alot of cash for only 50 minutes but it is more reasonable. Here's still hoping my single friends buy it because at $25 an episode I certainly can't afford it.

...at least it's not $50.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast