+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing Fight

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Hellsing Fight

If all of the characters in Hellsing were to fight, who would win?

Who do you think are the strongest characters? The weakest? The most cunning? etc.

I have no doubt that Alucard would win. Main characters always come out on top. It also helps that he's Vlad the Impaler. **shrug**

Paladin Anderson is beyond wicked, though. Exorcist extreme, slightly psychotic . . . he would definitely be among the high ranks.

Helena is probably the weakest. She's past her prime, an old woman now . . . While some little old ladies have been known to be great thrashers, I don't think Helena is one of them.

Integra is probably the most cunning. She's an excellent shot, but I don't know if she would be strong enough to survive on strength alone. She'd have to use that pretty little mind of hers.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Hellsing Fight

Kind of a pointless thread really.

Alucard beats everyone except Integral because she has power over him as his master. But of course Integral is beaten by pretty much everyone else in the super strength category.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Kind of a pointless thread really.

Alucard beats everyone except Integral because she has power over him as his master. But of course Integral is beaten by pretty much everyone else in the super strength category.
    i think Hellsing Ultimate might change this fact ... cuz as i recall in the beginning of the second OVA he dreams about the past when he was a "count" and was defeated by that certain one(whom we don't know who he is yet) - i haven't read the manga it may include that ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Apr 01, 2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Alucard hands down. I think his chains are only as tight as he truly allows them to be. I think if he truly wanted to end Integral's hold on him... I think the leash is only as strong as the "pet" allows it to be. He'd end it and take her if he truly wanted, besides I he likes being near her.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i think Hellsing Ultimate might change this fact ... cuz as i recall in the beginning of the second OVA he dreams about the past when he was a "count" and was defeated by that certain one(whom we don't know who he is yet) - i haven't read the manga it may include that
    If you know the story of Dracula you actually do know who that is.
    Dracula was defeated by Abraham Van Helsing and his buddies. Abraham Van Helsing is of course the founder of the Hellsing and Integral's (great-)grandfather in the Hellsing storyline.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Dracula was defeated by Abraham Van Hellsing and his buddies. Abraham Van Hellsing is of course the founder of the Hellsing and Integral's (great-)grandfather in the Hellsing storyline.
    that's quite right i didn't think of that ... either way that means Alucard was defeated once so he isn't really able to defeat everyone .. there's always someone stronger and thus there's no immortality thing as he always mention in the show .... in reality Dracula (as i recall reading it more than once) was a noble man(in the term only) that drank his enemies blood and ate their meat at that dark period of time ...ah.. i can't remember more
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Apr 01, 2008 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Dracula was defeated by Abraham Van Helsing and his buddies. Abraham Van Helsing is of course the founder of the Hellsing and Integral's (great-)grandfather in the Hellsing storyline.
    Yeah as Hassun says the only person to beat alucard was integrals great grandfather. he was the one top put alucard into the familys services. To go with the thread i believe alucard would beat anyone in strength. i wouldnt say integral would win in intelegence though cause she was fooled be a couple of people. espeacilly when her mansion was invaded by i think the valentine brothers. (correct me if im wrong please.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    that's quite right i didn't think of that ... either way that means Alucard was defeated once so he isn't really able to defeat everyone .. there's always someone stronger and thus there's no immortality thing as he always mention in the show .... in reality Dracula (as i recall reading it more than once) was a noble man(in the term only) that drank his enemies blood and ate their meat at that dark period of time ...ah.. i can't remember more
    Most of his story is legendary. The real Vlad Tepes III probably didn't eat anyone or drank their blood but he did had people staked. Brutal guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast