+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing Fight

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hellsing Fight

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Yeah as Hassun says the only person to beat alucard was integrals great grandfather. he was the one top put alucard into the familys services. To go with the thread i believe alucard would beat anyone in strength. i wouldnt say integral would win in intelegence though cause she was fooled be a couple of people. espeacilly when her mansion was invaded by i think the valentine brothers. (correct me if im wrong please.)
    you're quite right for the Valentine brothers but there's a lot more playing role to win a fight by a lot more ways other than simply strength but to say from those in the show i'm going to agree with you here
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Most of his story is legendary. The real Vlad Tepes III probably didn't eat anyone or drank their blood but he did had people staked. Brutal guy.
    i don't know about people being staked but it is sure to be hard to live in a place like Transylvania(is that how it's spelled?)
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Apr 01, 2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Alucard would win there would be no contest he would wipe everybuddy out easily.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

click to show spoiler
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 03, 2008 at 04:04 PM. Reason: We have spoiler tags on AO.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie lost12 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i ahve to agree with you arucard would win since you dont rely see his true power!! but seras victroria with her 50 cal. rifle would be a serous contender if she drinks more blood(dam human feelings)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i don't know about people being staked but it is sure to be hard to live in a place like Transylvania(is that how it's spelled?)
    U spelled it correctly. Vlad did impale ppl on large poles or spears as punishment for any crimes that they committed, it was reported that he used ta dine under them shortly after they were impaled. He even used the same tactics on his enemies from the Ottoman Empire. When the Turks invaded his country, Vlad knew that he didn' have the suffecient forces needed ta repel them, so he took his Turkish prisoners and had them impaled right in front of his main fortress and retreated. Imagine the surprise of the invadin' Turks when they happened upon that gruesome scene, it nearly broke their spirits.

As for who would win inna fight, I'd haveta agree wit Innerhell. Shrodinger would most likely come out on top, although Alucard would probably give H*ll.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

click to show spoiler

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
     click to show spoiler
    That makes it the ultimate trump card. It's all jus' a matter of perspective.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    That makes it the ultimate trump card. It's all jus' a matter of perspective.
    If you say "who would win in a fight" it's not a matter or perspective.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast