+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellsing - general thoughts

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

I love Hellsing! It's been a while since I've been able to watch it, but it's still a good show! There's nothing bad about this show at all. I love how Alucard is such a bad ass! The opening sequence is pretty good too! I've got the song stuck in my head now, LOL.

All in all, I give Hellsing a 4.75 out of 5!

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the hellsing anime its the only hellsing ive ever seen. I watched all the episodes last year on youtube. I think it was great. If i had to give a rating from 1-10 id give it a 8-9. All in all i think its a good choice to watch.

Made by me.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen very little of this series but from what I've seen and heard from friends I think it sucks. What I got out of it was Alucard was invincible so there was no worry of the main character dying. Also it seemed to much like a gungrave ripoff with the two huge guns that match each other(I do realize that it came before gungrave its just what I watched first). The only thing about it I did like was the owning butler with the wires on his gloves.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    I've seen very little of this series but from what I've seen and heard from friends I think it sucks. What I got out of it was Alucard was invincible so there was no worry of the main character dying. Also it seemed to much like a gungrave ripoff with the two huge guns that match each other(I do realize that it came before gungrave its just what I watched first). The only thing about it I did like was the owning butler with the wires on his gloves.
    such a way to see things ... Alucard isn't the first character THOUGHT to be invisible ,so that's not a way to judge things out ,you should watch it ,it's real worth the time
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Dec 13, 2007 at 12:03 PM. Reason: font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Here's a newsflash:
    1) Hellsing is a lot OLDER than Gungrave
    2) The stories are NOTHING alike
    3) NOBODY is invincible

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Here's a newsflash:
    1) Hellsing is a lot OLDER than Gungrave
    2) The stories are NOTHING alike
    3) NOBODY is invincible
    No offense but i have seen the series and they made alucard pretty invible. the only instence of him coming cloes to dying is when he had the power limiter on and when it was released he ownd.

Made by me.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    No offense but i have seen the series and they made alucard pretty invible. the only instence of him coming cloes to dying is when he had the power limiter on and when it was released he ownd.
    It's true that nothing seems to be able to get him but it's known he was beaten in the past and the manga is hinting that it might happen again in the end.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It's true that nothing seems to be able to get him but it's known he was beaten in the past and the manga is hinting that it might happen again in the end.
    that's quite correct plus there's Hellsing Ultimate that proves my and Hassun's point if you're not a manga reader ... there there's the whole plot and the prove to that even Alucard isn't invisible (considering that he was defeated once in the past which cost him a lot including his clan and his "Count" name ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast