+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellsing - general thoughts

Newbie Hickslayer is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

yeah, aulucard is def. not invinciable, and it also explains why he is so increadably kickasstic/invible, if you reed the manga series

Newbie FallingStar is off to a good start FallingStar's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Hellsing and have read the entire manga series. Alucard is anything but invincible, although it may seem otherwise at times, and he comes close to being defeated several times. That just makes him even more awesome in my opinion. Also if you haven't seen or read the entire thing, you can't really talk about it like you know everything.

Dare to dream, dare to fly.
    Dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallingStar View Post
    I love Hellsing and have read the entire manga series.
    You read the entire manga already? Funny, it hasn't even been completed yet.

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey jveli3 can u send me a pic of the book covers to prove it pls i mean i believe but i need proof

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    that's quite correct plus there's Hellsing Ultimate that proves my and Hassun's point if you're not a manga reader ... there there's the whole plot and the prove to that even Alucard isn't invisible (considering that he was defeated once in the past which cost him a lot including his clan and his "Count" name ...
    yes he was defeated but he didnt die. Just because he wsa defeated dosent mean he isnt invincible. I mean in games, anime, manga alike there are exampes of invicible people being deafeted one way or another. Like being sent into another deminsion as a prison sort of thing. Being cut up and parts scattered. Or being turned to stone, or frozen in time.

Made by me.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Well what I know about is the anime not the manga. I've never seen the whole thing, but I have multiple friends who have and would agree with me that he is close to invincible.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    yes he was defeated but he didnt die. Just because he wsa defeated dosent mean he isnt invincible. I mean in games, anime, manga alike there are exampes of invicible people being deafeted one way or another. Like being sent into another deminsion as a prison sort of thing. Being cut up and parts scattered. Or being turned to stone, or frozen in time.
    Yes it means that he's not invisible because invisibility means that he won't be harmed in any way physically or in any other methods ... if you've seen the ultimate you'd have known that the invisible man of yours himself doesn't acknowledge something as "immortality" plus if you want to watch a story you have to leave the character lives to tell if he was dead there wouldn't be any story in the first place so it is normal for characters that being sent to other dimensions or prisons instead of death plus this is not the first anime that does that and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Well what I know about is the anime not the manga. I've never seen the whole thing, but I have multiple friends who have and would agree with me that he is close to invincible.
    i don't know but you don't expect a small fragile vampire to kill him in the start of the story ,now do you?(all the vampires he met till this far were nothing but worthless trash).
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie FallingStar is off to a good start FallingStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You read the entire manga already? Funny, it hasn't even been completed yet.
    I meant the entire series that's out, which should have been obvious since it's not exatctly possible to read something that doesn't exist...

Dare to dream, dare to fly.
    Dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast