+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 80

Thread: Hellsing - general thoughts

  1. #41
    Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    that's quite correct plus there's Hellsing Ultimate that proves my and Hassun's point if you're not a manga reader ... there there's the whole plot and the prove to that even Alucard isn't invisible (considering that he was defeated once in the past which cost him a lot including his clan and his "Count" name ...
    Yes he lost in battle. but apparantly it wasnt to the death. Losing a battle doenst prove he not invincible (not invisible). Just because your invincible dosent mean you cant lose a battle. Nothing you have stated has proven against him being invincible.
    Last edited by nexusolus; Nov 27, 2007 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Crap went brain dead sorry about this post

    Made by me.

  2. #42
    Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Realm of Dark Illusions
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Yes he lost in battle. but apparantly it wasnt to the death. Losing a battle doenst prove he not invincible (not invisible). Just because your invincible dosent mean you cant lose a battle. Nothing you have stated has proven against him being invincible.
    you know what ... i want to watch an anime ... if you're not interested in Hellsing then don't watch it ... and if you want to consider Alucard invincible then go ahead no one will stop you ... i like the show and not you nor anyone else will change that ... and the prove to Alucard being not invincible are the poor enemies who are thinking of killing him(ultimate) ... i mean if there's such a character as the one you're addressing Alucard with then there would be the one the same from the opposite side ,and if there's no such strong enemy then no one would stand against him ... and apparently in the (ultimate) the other invincible-class (of yours) "mideans" are ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

  3. #43
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Just because your invincible doesn't mean you cant lose a battle.
    Time to whip out the old dictionary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
    in·vin·ci·ble (n-vns-bl)
    adj.
    Incapable of being overcome or defeated; unconquerable.
    I hope you realise now that you are wrong.

     click to show spoiler

  4. #44
    Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Time to whip out the old dictionary.


    I hope you realise now that you are wrong.

     click to show spoiler
    Ok now that you said that i realize that i to was useing the wrong word. The word that im looking for is Immortal. I never looked up invincible before and from what i got from anime's movies and other things o came to the conclusion that invincible ment he couldnt die. Sorry my mistake. But now that ive been looking through websters dictinary i realilize that Immortal is indeed what i ment this whole arguement, and im sorry fr the mishap.

    But you cant argue about the fact that he himself is Immortal.
    "Immortal 1:exempt from death. 2: exempt from oblivion."

    Agin sorry for my mistake.
    And invisble doesnt mean he cant take damage it means he cant be seen.
    "Invisble 1 a: incabable by nature of being seen. b:inaccessible to view. 2: IMPERCEPTIBLE, INCONSPICUOUS (only capitalized because dictinary did dont know the meaning of it) 3a: notappearing in published financial statements b: not reflected in statistics."

    All information in terms i got from Merrian Webster's Collegiate Dictionary.

    Made by me.

  5. #45
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

    Nothing is forever and nobody is immortal. Alucard is just a whole lot harder to kill than the average creature.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 30, 2007 at 08:38 PM.

  6. #46
    「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    960
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

    Hellsing! One anime that never disappoint me! ^^ For some reason I got real into it when I watch it young... (Well not that young. My sister just consider me young for watching it...... hmm.. never mind back to topic! ^^)

    The graphics (drawing) are very detail to me (I mean the guns are like WOW!), I love any story with Vampires in it (Sorry I'm just addict to any vampire show), the fighting scene are so bloody in my opinion (Like shows that are very bloody), and Alucard's in there! ^^ I like that his name spell backwards is Dracula! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

  7. #47
    Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Realm of Dark Illusions
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Ok now that you said that i realize that i to was useing the wrong word. The word that im looking for is Immortal. I never looked up invincible before and from what i got from anime's movies and other things o came to the conclusion that invincible ment he couldnt die. Sorry my mistake. But now that ive been looking through websters dictinary i realilize that Immortal is indeed what i ment this whole arguement, and im sorry fr the mishap.

    But you cant argue about the fact that he himself is Immortal.
    "Immortal 1:exempt from death. 2: exempt from oblivion."

    Agin sorry for my mistake.
    And invisble doesnt mean he cant take damage it means he cant be seen.
    "Invisble 1 a: incabable by nature of being seen. b:inaccessible to view. 2: IMPERCEPTIBLE, INCONSPICUOUS (only capitalized because dictinary did dont know the meaning of it) 3a: notappearing in published financial statements b: not reflected in statistics."

    All information in terms i got from Merrian Webster's Collegiate Dictionary.
    First : Hassun didn't say invisible but he said invincible and brought the dictionary-san.
    Second : there's no such as immortality ... He (Alucard) himself acknowledges that.
    Third : you were not missing the right word .. you were missing the main point of the argument.
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Dec 09, 2007 at 08:25 AM. Reason: something "CAME" up !!!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

  8. #48
    Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    First : Hassun didn't say invisible but she said invincible and brought the dictionary-san.
    Second : there's no such as immortality ... He (Alucard) himself acknowledges that.
    Third : you were not missing the right word .. you were missing the main point of the argument.
    Ok i have a numer list of my own for you.
    One: I know hassun didnt say anything about invisible, you did which wasnt even part of the original statment that Billum256 posted, which ment you didnt pay attention to point of argument.
    Two: I was going off of invincibility as meaning he couldnt die, which is what imortailty means. So i was missing right word.
    Three: the whole argument ive been bringing up which i started is that Alucard cant die, i cant miss the point of arguement if i started the arguement.
    If you say he isnt immortal give me some times when he was near death while using FULL power, not with his limiter on. And if youd be so kind as to state manga chapter that would help.

    Made by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thoughts that never end?
    By HolderOfTheDarkChalice in forum Poems
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 01, 2007, 06:44 AM
  2. Thoughts of getting a car
    By Manga artist in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Feb 16, 2006, 01:40 PM
  3. Hellsing Season 2 (Hellsing Ultimate OVA)
    By ~*Athrun Zala*~ in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Aug 23, 2005, 02:43 PM
  4. Thoughts
    By dark frog in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jun 03, 2005, 03:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts