+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing - general thoughts

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hellsing - general thoughts

well i have ones for you too ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Ok i have a numer list of my own for you.
    One: I know hassun didnt say anything about invisible, you did which wasnt even part of the original statment that Billum256 posted, which ment you didnt pay attention to point of argument.
    and you say that i miss it when you yourself contradict with what you wrote earlier .. and now you're talking about Billum's post .. wow .. good change since i'm not the one who quoted Hassun's explaining of the word invincible ...
    Two: I was going off of invincibility as meaning he couldnt die, which is what imortailty means. So i was missing right word.
    i said you're missing the main point of the discussion because you're answering just to win the discussion and prove me wrong not because you want to prove Alucard's immortality ...
    Three: the whole argument ive been bringing up which i started is that Alucard cant die, i cant miss the point of arguement if i started the arguement.
    If you say he isnt immortal give me some times when he was near death while using FULL power, not with his limiter on. And if youd be so kind as to state manga chapter that would help.
    correct but you just did ... and you want to discuss something that isn't even completed yet (the manga is still going and it is far from the end) (the anime ultimate is built in these moments we're speaking) and i to this moment can't understand what can you get if you proved Alucard's immortality ... and instead of babbling about it do something useful and don't watch the anime since it won't interest you that Alucard being immortal and invincible too in your regard.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lost of people like hellsing so what should we back you up on or do you have a question.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Lost of people like hellsing so what should we back you up on or do you have a question.
    a lot indeed .. i just can't wait till the forth OVA is to be released ....
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I prefer the Manga to the TV Series as it was the first manga I ever read, but to answer your question, yes! It's fantastic!

I'm a huge fan of the Classic Vampire and Hellsing has put a neat twist on it. The Character design is great for it's genre and having a raving Scotsman as Alucard's Nemisis makes me feel proud!

I just can't (but have to ) wait until Hellsing Ultimate gets a UK release.

As for Immortality discussion, The Manga put's this into perspective and explains almost all you'd need to know

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Nexusolus, LichGRIFFIN; Stop it you two.

Three: the whole argument ive been bringing up which i started is that Alucard cant die, i cant miss the point of arguement if i started the arguement.
    If you say he isnt immortal give me some times when he was near death while using FULL power, not with his limiter on. And if youd be so kind as to state manga chapter that would help.
     click to show spoiler

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry, i forgot which girl it was exactly but I thought it was weird how her boobs got bigger and bigger and bigger and the anime progressed. >_> is that normal?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    I'm sorry, i forgot which girl it was exactly but I thought it was weird how her boobs got bigger and bigger and bigger and the anime progressed. >_> is that normal?
    It was more like a joke. And that girl is Seras Victoria.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven’t watched the whole series but from what I have seen Hellsing is an awesome anime. It’s like a continuous horror movie put into a series.

Alucard and Seras Victoria are both very interesting characters. I love Alucard for his stoic attitude and how you can’t really tell what he’s going to do next. It’s also awesome seeing him in action. His Japanese and English voice actors are so good, too. I don’t know who I want to listen to more. Both do Alucard very well in my opinion. Seras is interesting on a different level. I like seeing how she handles the fact that she is now a vampire and adjusts to her new life.

I hope to finish the series soon. I also want to read the manga because I have heard that it is considered better than the anime on different levels and goes deeper into the plot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast