+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing & Hellsing Ultimate

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hellsing & Hellsing Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Well yeah, listen to this mignonette Jokerman. Also, as you can see by looking at her signature, there is the all-important issue of the uniform colour change. Complete Internet wars were fought about that!

Basically it's like this, the first 13 ep Hellsing anime starts out similarly to the manga but then goes its own way and doesn't return. It's indeed inferior to Ultimate (but then again, what isn't!?) but that doesn't mean it's bad per se. It has very good music and the animation isn't bad either. Most of the ghoul blood has been replaced by an ash-like substance though...
    Cool. Well, I did notice that her outfit in that sig and her blue outfit are different colours lol. but wow wars over it?

And I've already dwnlded the Hellsing series, but i can't find any Hellsing Ultimate anywhere on the net BUT they do air it on Starz and I've caught maybe the 1st and 2nd episode of it so i suppose they will air the rest of the episodes later on down the line.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Cool. Well, I did notice that her outfit in that sig and her blue outfit are different colours lol. but wow wars over it?

And I've already dwnlded the Hellsing series, but i can't find any Hellsing Ultimate anywhere on the net BUT they do air it on Starz and I've caught maybe the 1st and 2nd episode of it so i suppose they will air the rest of the episodes later on down the line.
    Tsk tsk tsk, we don't condone you illegally downloading it Jokerman. Hellsing has been released in the West and can be bought.
    As for Hellsing Ultimate, original distributor Geneon USA went down South and Funimation now releases the Hellsing OVAs in the West. They have released up to Episode 4.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I really enjoyed the TV Hellsing, but that was before I found out about the Magna. So, if you haven't read the Magna I'd watch the TV version first then into Ultimate.
    If you have read the Magna however, save yourself time and money and just go for Ultimate and you don't have to feel sickend by Incognito's character. (You do however, get little snippits of Luke and Juan's: Lifes a Paper Balloon at the end of each episode)

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Also, as you can see by looking at her signature, there is the all-important issue of the uniform colour change. Complete Internet wars were fought about that!
    I still stand by that it was always supposed to be yellow as shown in the Magna's Vol.2 Cover!
    Last edited by Hassun; Oct 28, 2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Corrected the quote tags
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Tsk tsk tsk, we don't condone you illegally downloading it Jokerman. Hellsing has been released in the West and can be bought.
    As for Hellsing Ultimate, original distributor Geneon USA went down South and Funimation now releases the Hellsing OVAs in the West. They have released up to Episode 4.
    Well it's a good thing I don't get an infraction over illegal anime/music downloads! Because I do it a lot!
    <.<
    >.>
    Not to say that I won't eventually buy the Anime series once I've seen the downloaded episodes ehehehehe...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone give me info if there's a fifth episode of Hellsing Ultimate ,it's been a long time already since the last time i heard anything about this issue.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Can anyone give me info if there's a fifth episode of Hellsing Ultimate ,it's been a long time already since the last time i heard anything about this issue.
    I already wrote that there is a fifth episode didn't I?

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

to say the least hellsing rocks. to poses all the ablities and powers of a true vampire that is so sweet.

Newbie isara is off to a good start isara's Avatar
    Thanks

i think Hellsing Ultimate is better than hellsing 13 episode

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast