19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hellsing

5 26.32%
  • Hellsing Ultimate

14 73.68%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whats better Hellsing or Hellsing Ultimate Whats better{Must say why}

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Whats better Hellsing or Hellsing Ultimate Whats better{Must say why}

I like Hellsing Ultimate better it has better image by a far stance and I liked how it was more adultish (which I really liked) it was based off the manga more which I also liked alot. I just thought really that everything about it was better except what Hitodama said about how he was more of a gentlemen in the first Hellsing but he is a super evil vampire so I forgave him for two reasons one is because I thought thats what Kohta Hirano was probably trying to go for in the first place and two he did an awsome job of doing it as alwasy (I mean how the character was written not the actor if your confused).

Newbie Thess is off to a good start Thess's Avatar
    Thanks

Neither. I like the Manga. OVA female designs are atrocious. I swear nobody can draw a decent Integral or Seras other than Kouta Hirano. They also cut down Master of the Monster flashback which was the best thing from volume 1. I wanted to see Integra cuddling corpseAlucard. TV series is... different, not bad, but different. Their treatment of female characters is disgusting in the end.

Compare Seras' and Integra's fates in both:

In the Tv series, towards the end, Integra gets nearly raped twice, she almost dies and turns into a ghoul, then is framed and betrayed, abandoned by the Queen, put in prison, her organization is disbanded, her family name is spoiled. She's pretty much a damsel in distress to be rescued by Alucard or Seras. Ugh. In the Manga, on the other hand,
     click to show spoiler

In the Tv series, towards the end, Seras fails and Ferguson and Helena die, then fights a little with some crappy boss, but gets gunned down when tries to help Alucard. She "drinks" his blood like she did with Ferguson's, not a hint of power or maturity, nothing. She fades away after helping Integra.
     click to show spoiler

Seras and Integra are the true heroes in the Manga while they are made supporting damsels in the TV series. This was what made me more angry.
    Last edited by Thess; Oct 11, 2009 at 04:58 PM.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they both have their strong points.

While the Hellsing anime had it's own storyline trailing off after the Valentine brother's attack, Ultimate had been following the manga.

I thought it was an interesting concept to bring in this African vampire named Incognito, just as I thought it was interesting that the Nazis had come back in the form of a vampire battalion.

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie vanesinger is off to a good start
    Thanks

the difference is simple... the OVA series follow more the manga series... And TV anime well its nice story but not related to manga, but has same characters xD

Newbie eurotrip1986 is off to a good start eurotrip1986's Avatar
    Thanks

hellsing ultimate is amazingggggggggg. one of the best made show ever

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2